1. Meta gem does not work? Bug or..?

Hello there. I have posted some screenshots to show that the requirement of 3 red gems is completed for the meta gem (one red in Belt, another red in Neck, and the last red in the helm), and indeed it says that the meta gem is active, however I do not get the bonus intellect or spell power from it... it says that I do, but if I did I would've had 1425 spell damage... and not 1400; is this a bug? If not please, someone explain it to me.

Edited: February 16, 2017

2. first of all you dont have an screenshot whitout the meta gem to actuallly show us you are not gaining the benefit from it , second it could be a visual bug like it happends when u transmog an set piece and it looks like you lost set bonus , but its still there even if not shown in the tooltips.

3. ^ Yes indeed, I should've included another screenshot w/o it, but I'm 100% positive that I do not benefit from it - I even lost a certain sum of gold replacing it with another meta gem to see if there would be a change, all for naught. Dunno if it's a visual bug, I'm waiting for a Warmane staff member to see to this issue.

Other people had similar issues? Thank you