1. [A] LF NA players/guild (PvE & PvP)

Hello,

I am looking for NA (North American) players or guild. There are very few players from the region, hopefully can find some.
    If there is no guild, we can form one. Mostly into pvp but could venture onto pve .

Also on the look out for arena partners from NA region. (Can provide info/exp etc)

Send a message or drop a post below.

1000 thanks,
    F
    Edited: February 17, 2017

2. I'm from NA, but I'm not aware of a guild that is just NA people. I personally don't see the need for one- I'm in two large pvp guilds on both horde and ally and most people seem to speak English very well. In fact, being exposed to so many different nationalities, cultures, etc seems like a plus, not a negative to me.

I think the nation-specific guilds are mainly useful for those who speak a language like Serbo-Croation or Bulgarian that few people outside their country speak and who don't speak English themselves. In that case, it's kind of essential to form your own guild.

But I doubt there'd be enough NA players to make any kind of decent-sized guild since English is the main language of most guilds. But good luck to you if you want to try.

3. The other benefit is better timing as most people will be available at the same time. The caveats of course are the people that are working late or school late or some other odd hour setup. I for one cannot play whenever I want with work and kids so finding similar people to play with at the time slots that I am available in might be easier in an NA group.

If this was the case it might be better to look for a guild that is active at a certain time rather then one that is in a specific region like Laetha was hin

4. May 29, 2017  
    I am also from NA, however also have to balance work and family. For example, I work 3:30pm to 3am PST, so I can only play for an hour or two after I get off work. It's rough because I haven't found a really good guild that has players doing dungeons or raids when I'm on.