1. Worked as pizzaiolo for last 4 years. Curently working on opening my own pizzeria ...

2. I work in factory with CNC machinery (currently at CNC turning machine)

3. I'm balancing between work and study. I work in the coffee shop now. I’ve practically spent my many waking hours doing my assignments in cafe.
    And also, I must work to pay my student loan. Balancing between work and study. And no time for pleasure at all. For me, it’s awful. Almost every week I have to write 1 essay. To somehow cope with all homework I often use *** as a source of useful writing. Someoneon on the Fb gave me the link. But you know, cheating kills me. I know that having a college or higher education can also equip a person with better life skills and improves an individual's quality of life. But... That's hard.

4. Club Supervisor/ costume maker

5. Sports physical trainer,security guard in fishing ships (Once, on an 8-month journey), and now opposing for National Policemen.

6. Software developer.

Worked loads of different jobs whilst I was still busy completing my engineering degree. Bartending, waitering + modelling mostly!

7. Studying xD As medical student :P

8. Accountants Executive....working for a CA firm !

9. May 17, 2017  
    I am a graphic designer. It's a perfect job 'cause I don't have to work from the office as it allows me to travel as much as I can. This month for instance I am going to Thailand, booked tickets a month ago . There I will finish my project and after will just relax :)
    Edited: January 15, 2018

10. May 21, 2017  

11. May 21, 2017  
    Currently unemployed, but mainly doing translations.

First 123 Last