1. June 7, 2017  

2. June 7, 2017  

3. Programmer.
    And no, I cannot reinstall your Windows.

4. Application Support Analyst. Yes, I can reinstall your Windows if you can deal with snarky remarks and constant put-downs.

5. Full time job as a security guard, mainly nights. Freelancer when I have some time.
    Working like a horse but still, not enough money.
    Looking forward to quit my job as guard because it kills me, however I'm there since 2012 and counting because I can't find something else.
    I would switch to freelancing but it's insecure somehow... months can pass wihout a payment but somethimes you earn a ****load of money in a day, you never know...

6. As a freelance videomaker and photographer, ocasionally teaching in comunication and arts in some schools and planning to teach in martial arts with some friends as a academy, spend a lot of time studyng and trying to not gave up in a expensive film academy, recently finish and now pay all those debts and make my own things :)

7. July 2, 2017  
    I'm an astrophysics grad student !! I'm very passionate about the subject.

8. July 3, 2017  
    I do accounting and auditing, can also reinstall Windows and root Android though.

9. July 3, 2017  
    med school resident in bone surgery first year

10. July 9, 2017  
    I'm mostly just a freelance writer these days, and I do volunteer work for a group that runs a few anime/gaming conventions as security or on-location customer support or "help desk"; our biggest even has over 20k attendees- compared to just 7k in 2012. I'm looking into doing some teaching work at a small alternative high school this coming year.

Formerly had jobs as a liquor clerk, search engine analyst, model, and freelance artist.

11. July 9, 2017  
    Landscape designer and sales assistant/horticulturist at a wholesale nursery.

12. Eduacted graphic designer, hired as frontend developer, UI & UX designer. :-)

13. I currently work as a aftersales manager :)

14. Media analyst, writing news summaries. Home office, for better or worse.

First 123