1. What do you do for a living?

Simple question. What is it that you all do for a living?
    Can't seem to find this topic elsewhere or my search is broken!

I'm a Correctional Officer a.k.a. Prison guard(We hate that title).

Let us know. The stranger the better!

2. IT Assistant (a.k.a IT Technician). First job. One of the more active 9 to 5 office type jobs that one can get so I enjoy it very much. Commute is a bit long for the pay now that I've moved house.

Multi-million dollar company still running software from the Windows 2003 Server era on majority of computers. Being young, I can say that I've learnt a lot about older technology since I started there.

No real supervision and usually not much to do, but I do my best to manage. I like to screw around with cold callers - they don't call as much compared to when I started.

3. Every job I've had but working here was in the Hospitality Industry... AKA I've been a glorified waitress my entire adulthood.

ATM I work as in a Fish and Chip Shop, I prep all the food for the evening service so I get to play with knives for 5 hours a day.

4. Mail Processing for the United States Postal Service.

5. hey! You send em we receive em!
    Edited: February 19, 2017

6. Still studying Civil Engineering, so far I only worked as a waiter just to get some money x)

7. I work as a foreman on a construction site. I also teach chess for kids and sell glad boosts on my spare time.

8. Studying psychology (You get paid to take educations in Denmark. Yep, that's right).

9. Studying psychology (You get paid to take educations in Denmark. Yep, that's right).
    I wish that was the case here in the states.

10. I'm a Store Development Executive for Samsung - I go to events which are hosted by different company's for me to teach/promote our products to their colleagues and go round to electronic retail stores to re-align POS and promote our POS to colleagues and customers.

11. suck dick and roll weed

123 Last