1. New player question about classes on Lordaeron

Hello, im new player (newbie basically, i have never played wow before) so i am stuck at beginning becouse i am wondering - what is more in demand on Lordaeron - priest or paladin? I think that both looks quite fun, so i can't decide what to play. Both will be dwarves for sure as i like this race very much. Thanks for advice.

And sorry for enrgish(?) it's my second language.

2. Hey there. I'm not sure what others will say but Paladins are usually the most used (and one of the most versatile, being able to choose from all three roles) class and contrary to lore, have gained some bad rep through player actions. Nevertheless it's probably what I'll recommend to start with if you're total beginner since it's also one of the easiest.

On the other hand Priest is probably hard to level with, especially if you shy away from Shadow spec, but healers are always on demand (Discipline isn't so popular afaik, so keep that in mind)

With that in mind, I'd recommend playing the class you like the most, if this is truly your first time playing, or you can decide to explore all the possibilities. I mean, first experience should at least be enjoyable

3. On the other hand Priest is probably hard to level with, especially if you shy away from Shadow spec, but healers are always on demand (Discipline isn't so popular afaik, so keep that in mind)
    Well, thanks for fast reply. As for dicipline, by not being popular you mean that people don't want it in theirs groups?

4. Both of the classes that you are considering are really good choices , both beign able to go either dps or heal . Heal will always be in demand on every game. Disc insnt that popolar in high end raids , you dont have to worry about that anytime soon , its considered an PVP spec with lots of shields and absorbs and not so much healing as holy priests . Either way it still can be viable in the hands of the right person , all specs in the game can be. If this is your first character you may want to go for paladin as it has a lower skill cap , dps spec its a better choice of leveling of two. Also whisper Silencing (if on Horde side) so i can hook you up with some starting gold.

5. I've seen people say that disc is a dps spec, but nevermind those newbs. Disc is as capable of healing as any other spec, the style is just diferent, doesn't mean its worse.
    With that said, I agree that you should take paladin, as it is capable of performing every spec (no range dps but thats not really important), is good in any of those specs (paladin healer is the best tank healer so raids will need at least one to keep tanks alive on hard-hitting bosses; and paladin tanks are tough and can do threat on both single and aoe targets with ease), not hard to play and easy to lvl up.