1. Alternative to global for levels 1-79 [irc channel Lordaeron on Quakenet]

You can use the website version http://webchat.quakenet.org/
    Or u can download the irc client. Select quakenet server and join #Lordareon channel.

So if you are like me and enjoin lots of alts and low lvl pvp , instances and whatnot , trying to find similar players can be difficult , specially with the ammount of spam on global.
    So i had this idea to create an irc channel like they used back in the days for Dota/Counter-strike pick up groups.
    Best case scenario would be when u join to have the nickname with some information about your char . like Silencing-H-79 , that way ppl with more then one char can aproach eachother easier.
    Hopefully we can have more instances/battlegrounds goin on before max level.
    Let me know what you think

2. Let me know what you think
    ***connecting to port_6667 of #channel irc
    ***loading .ircr version 2.9.5+Cr17f+F08
    ***users on #channel: @the_fist, @00zemeister
    > the_fist G07 4 5urpr153 4 U
    #irc#1337h4xx0rz#illegaldrugz#shipping#primitive

Jokes aside,
    I like HTTPS.
    In 1998-1999 I was @ of a channel called RareWare with like 10 people registering names, doing ASCII and playing that question and answer game that you can also play in WoW chat if you have an addon.
    I never used the original mIRC, I was young and I thought that you absolutely had to install a ****ty script overlay or whatever you call them in order to use it. I thought it was like using Windows instead of CMD.
    I never used ICQ but I used Napster when it was literally new. I discovered Daft Punk's Around the world because I was trying to download All around the world by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
    Mozilla was just a download manager.
    I had original PC games, bought with cash, boxed sealed, can you believe it? I had FIFA 98, THPS2 and The Sims.
    I still have like 12 expansion discs of the sims 1.
    In my birthday I got 5 tamagotchies, I went vacations and my mom left them in the house so that I wasn't distracted while on the trip, she didn't tell me this before we went out. When I came back they were all dead. I haven't talked to my mom since then and I haven't stopped saving lives IRL.

FML

3. ***connecting to port_6667 of #channel irc
    ***loading .ircr version 2.9.5+Cr17f+F08
    ***users on #channel: @the_fist, @00zemeister
    > the_fist G07 4 5urpr153 4 U
    #irc#1337h4xx0rz#illegaldrugz#shipping#primitive

Jokes aside,
    I like HTTPS.
    In 1998-1999 I was @ of a channel called RareWare with like 10 people registering names, doing ASCII and playing that question and answer game that you can also play in WoW chat if you have an addon.
    I never used the original mIRC, I was young and I thought that you absolutely had to install a ****ty script overlay or whatever you call them in order to use it. I thought it was like using Windows instead of CMD.
    I never used ICQ but I used Napster when it was literally new. I discovered Daft Punk's Around the world because I was trying to download All around the world by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
    Mozilla was just a download manager.
    I had original PC games, bought with cash, boxed sealed, can you believe it? I had FIFA 98, THPS2 and The Sims.
    I still have like 12 expansion discs of the sims 1.
    In my birthday I got 5 tamagotchies, I went vacations and my mom left them in the house so that I wasn't distracted while on the trip, she didn't tell me this before we went out. When I came back they were all dead. I haven't talked to my mom since then and I haven't stopped saving lives IRL.

FML
    Ah good ol trivia days , i was was a big irc fan because of this counter-strike team in my country and dota when it came out as custom map on warcraft frozen throne , just like then ppl got tiered of russians and whatnot and started doin custom pickup groups with banlists and all , and good old asl pls days :)
    Anyway just another open window besides the forum cant be that bad can it?

4. Anyway just another open window besides the forum cant be that bad can it?
    Uhm... Let's say that I like a little feather in my nuggets and a little meat in my pillow.

Wink wink.