1. Orcs have higher stats than other races?

Hello, i noticed that orc's have higher stats than other races. More health points, more critical rating and more attack power.

How did i noticed it?
    I used to play Blood elf death unholy death knight. Then i decided to race changed and i changed it to orc. My health points increased by 100 from 32711 to 32811 (BiS gear) and attack power increased as well for ~40. I dont remember correct. Few weeks later i changed my race once again. This time to undead. And guess what, my stats changed again. My hp decreased from 32811 to 32711 and attack power from 5304 to ~5260 (Without buffs). Then i found an other death knight with same gear wich race is orc. And yes he have more hp, but i cant tell about attack power cuz our gems is very different, but your items are same and neither of us have stamina gems or enchants, but still his hp is +100 higher than my. Any way, later i took screen shot of our naked 80lvl death knight stats. We both have Ravenous Dead 3/3 and Endless Winter 2/2. Orc have more str, more crit and more stamina than blood elf and undead for sure.

Or maybe that's is how it suppose to work? But i never noticed it before, i use this very same gear for few years already and my hp was always 32811 with every race (Human, troll, orc, undead, blood elf) since now.

Here is link of naked 80lvl chars stats.
    http://imgur.com/xVykzUt

2. The base stats for each race are different, but it doesn't make much difference in end game.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Race
    Just take notice that these are updated stats for Legion. Maybe they are not 100% real.

3. ofcourse they are not real correct. Legion naked 80lvl character have like 2-3x higher stats.

4. My point was it is supposed to be that way. Not each race has the same base stats.

5. Its suposed to be that way. Atleast in WOTLK.

Each race has diferent base stats.

Same goes for Alliance races.

U should chose the race based on the Base Stats and Ratials in order to maximise ur DPS, or w/e u want to maximise... :D

6. Its suposed to be that way. Atleast in WOTLK.

Each race has diferent base stats.

Same goes for Alliance races.

U should chose the race based on the Base Stats and Ratials in order to maximise ur DPS, or w/e u want to maximise... :D
    it suppose to be different at 1lvl, but at 80lvl they all are the same stats. Then why past 4 years my stats was same with every race, but now its different?