1. arp for prot war pvp 3.3.5

How much need arp for prot war, if available bis gear? 100% or maybe 60% or 80% and full sockets on strenght?
    How much use arp Kosticka and Victorsens? TY

2. Hey, I don't know why, but I deleted that video, anyway.
    Run 2x t10 fury/prot, aim for 100% arp. Gearing a prot is easy as fuarkkk, it's no rocket science, never use t9 or **** like that, resilience is not a good idea, unless you playing 3s, it might be a good idea to have 2 pairs of 2x wrath so you can swap against certain comps that global you ;^)

3. For 3s u can go wf legs and some resil gems for around 600 resil, still keeping 2p prot and 2p fury t10.

4. For 3s u can go wf legs and some resil gems for around 600 resil, still keeping 2p prot and 2p fury t10.
    Are u still able to reach 100% arp like that?
    I think its better to replace the t10 fury 2p with the wrathful gear and keep the pve off-set because when u only gem for resil ull lose too much arp.
    Edited: February 20, 2017

5. I don't know about you guys, but I've been having multiple orgasms since this fix went live, im critting 18k on dummy ;^)

6. I don't know about you guys, but I've been having multiple orgasms since this fix went live, im critting 18k on dummy ;^)
    gonna test right now, omg

P.S. tested - jizzed all over my desk. time to deliver heavy pain upon battlegrounds lmao
    Edited: February 20, 2017

7. I don't know about you guys, but I've been having multiple orgasms since this fix went live, im critting 18k on dummy ;^)
    My record on dummy is 17720 with double trinket proc and gbok buff.

8. 100% arp , 2k glyphed BV (Soft capped) , 0 resilience here.
    Time to do some bg's

9. My record on dummy is 17720 with double trinket proc and gbok buff.
    it was something like 18200ish, self buffed, make sure you get 5 stacks of sunder too

10. now 18644. I forgot to go out of def stance...

11. Are u still able to reach 100% arp like that?
    I think its better to replace the t10 fury 2p with the wrathful gear and keep the pve off-set because when u only gem for resil ull lose too much arp.
    nah u cant reach 100% arp while using pvp gear, best i could push for was like 1200 arp rating while having 540 resilence + i bet u should get executioner enchant it might almost solve lack of arp problem if u decide to 3v3 as prot

12. nah u cant reach 100% arp while using pvp gear
    U can. I have a gear setup with 1401 arp and 553 resilience.
    Wrathful head, chest and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51353, rest pve gear.

13. U can. I have a gear setup with 1401 arp and 553 resilience.
    Wrathful head, chest and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51353, rest pve gear.
    at wat cost tho? crit or sbv?

14. at wat cost tho? crit or sbv?
    -153 BV and -193 crit compared to the full pve gear.
    When u are already close to the arp cap, arp should have much more worth than bv and crit.