1. Is that usual here?

Hey guys,
    I just started here - so far no lags and nice world ms.
    My first BG on 11 lvl - and I see a multiboxer (4 priests, 1 mage)
    Is that common here? Because then i dont see any reason to play here, if BG's are full of bots

Thanks

2. Hey I think I found the culprit

3. I am posting unedited screenshots of this
    He also pm'ed me after from his MAIN ( i suppose) asking me to join BG again, with a laughing smiley. Decide yourself. I think it hurts more when not only his noob chars get banned, but also the main.

4. Banned for what? Multiboxing is allowed here.

And yeah, there are ppl who multibox 40 characters.

5. That would be the first server where multiboxing is allowed on BG queues. Poor

6. That would be the first server where multiboxing is allowed on BG queues. Poor
    feel free to leave if you don't like it.

7. Skuddy thing is if this goes a little further, the frostwolf scenario will repeat, as only pve can't hold players' interest for that long... Check info page and ooooold forum topics/community opinion on global, and you will see some forgotten stuff that, sadly, shows what happens when the players' opinion is not taken into account enough...

8. And before answer or mod repeating "You are free to leave", well, yes, they did, perhaps about 66% or even more of the people on...

9. feel free to leave if you don't like it.
    Well trust me I already did. Fun fact: Even on blizzard official servers it is allowed to use multiboxing - but without emulation. This guy from the screens had 4 bot priests running behind, auto healing and shielding him and spamming shadow word pain on foes. There is no way you can do all that alone, without bot help. This is a clear violation, sad GMs dont care about that here. Have fun

10. Well trust me I already did. Fun fact: Even on blizzard official servers it is allowed to use multiboxing - but without emulation. This guy from the screens had 4 bot priests running behind, auto healing and shielding him and spamming shadow word pain on foes. There is no way you can do all that alone, without bot help. This is a clear violation, sad GMs dont care about that here. Have fun
    It actually isn't so hard to set up multibox to heal/shield/dps at the same time. It might seem "automatic" to other players, but a guy is probably ( I hope ) striking keys. What multiboxing tool does is that it takes one keystroke and spreads it to multiple instances of application. So, let's say you hit "1", then the multiboxing application will take this "1" and give it to 5 different WoW.exe. If 2 of his priests had Renew on "1" and other 3 had "PW:S" on "1", you know what would happen.

It is very very possible to have a "dps/healing bot" as.. we saw on the case very earlier on with someone *winkwink*, but I believe it is a tedious job to force multiboxing application to take the dps/haeling bot" program as an input instead of keystroke. I've never done any of these nor multiboxing myself, so I can't really comment on that.

But, personally, I am against multiboxing also, but it is pretty fascinating to see.

11. How do you know he was botting? You need to make video to report bots.

Here is simple example what you can do with multiboxing program and it's allowed:
    when you press:
    1 you first priest shield you main, 2 second priest shield you main , 3... and with 5 all 4 priests shield you main character.
    6 you main do dmg and priest cast swp.
    7 you main do dmg and 4 priest heal you main.

12. It is only a few lines of code zelda... It is actually one of the simplest things to be done :d if i read all the functions that are needed and if i haven't promissed to never make programs ever again for good, i could make the whole program for up to 3 hours... and without needing any additional app... You guys think making a mboxer is hard and you need to donate a lot, however trust me, you don't at all :d

13. Besides understand it at last - it is not about how easy/hard, botting or manual (and No, botting is not limited to a completely automated script, repc!), but rather if it impacts the game and the other players... See: you need to send a message to each of your 150+ guildies, and you will do it manyally? How about NO. Or just script an ulduar farming keysender to show off to your fellows and lol together (simply emulate a keystroke on 6), w/e... But if it leaves little chance for a pug to defeat you, it is wrong and we all know it - even if a pvp guild would rekt him directly and upload him to youtube for good.

14. Well trust me I already did. Fun fact: Even on blizzard official servers it is allowed to use multiboxing - but without emulation. This guy from the screens had 4 bot priests running behind, auto healing and shielding him and spamming shadow word pain on foes. There is no way you can do all that alone, without bot help. This is a clear violation, sad GMs dont care about that here. Have fun
    It isn't botting. Multiboxing happens here exactly the same as it does on retail with two exceptions. 1) Retail multiboxers have to pay multiple subscriptions, and 2) the /follow command is disabled in battlegrounds.

The GMs and the staff as a whole do care. Just not in the way some people would prefer - as in, being against it.

If you believe someone was botting, exploiting, cheating, etc. please report it in a ticket in-game.