1. Is Frostwolf another Alliance realm?

Everyone should play wherever they like. BUT, it is a fact that Frostwolf is becoming a desert for the Horde.

- There are only 8 hordes in the top 100 (arena).

- On average, there are always more alliances players connected.

- Many people have traded their main pjs to Alliance side, A LOT of skilled-good players.

- The're a lot of pvp-dedicated guilds in the alliance: I've seen premades from: Verbally, U DOGS, I got broads, Quantum, ReluctancE, Storm, x(name)SQUAD, and a big etc. On the other hand, on horde side, apart from some member of Hysteria, GODMODE or Angel of Darkness I only see REAL-active pvp activity from Devastation.

- The only "attractive face" of the horde has always been the pve, but here the alliance is as good as horde (top 2 SoO guilds: STORMBORN on Alliance, The Sanctuary on Horde).

What do you think of this situation? It's just normal for the horde to be "worse" in pvp, but maybe this attitude is re-killing the horde (and therefore the realm).

2. The arena rankings don't lie, and it shows it's the same problem as on retail. Arena players want to play with other good players, and if a critical mass of players is reached on a certain faction, it just feeds on itself. We've reached that situation here, and I don't see how it could be fixed short of allowing cross-faction arena.

Having said that, for filthy casual bg'ers like myself, you can win bgs a lot more than you lose as horde by doing premades. Not as much as on alliance premades, but it's still a lot of fun (most days, today wasn't too much fun lol), and the instant queues are great. It must be pretty grim as a solo queue horde trying to gear up, though.
    Edited: February 19, 2017

3. Many people play Alliance because they don't like races, characters and culture that is Horde. People from Alliance should open their alts for Horde on blood elves.

4. The arena rankings don't lie, and it shows it's the same problem as on retail. Arena players want to play with other good players, and if a critical mass of players is reached on a certain faction, it just feeds on itself. We've reached that situation here, and I don't see how it could be fixed short of allowing cross-faction arena.

Having said that, for filthy casual bg'ers like myself, you can win bgs a lot more than you lose as horde by doing premades. Not as much as on alliance premades, but it's still a lot of fun (most days, today wasn't too much fun lol), and the instant queues are great. It must be pretty grim as a solo queue horde trying to gear up, though.
    Now that you mention it, there was an arena team for 2s and 5s who called themselves the clown squad, they're not a guild, but a group of friends. They managed to make cross-faction teams for arena. I remember fighting a team of 2 warriors, max geared; 1 taruen and 1 human war who were on the same team.

So I guess it is possible here, dunno if cross faction partying is allowed or even possible, with the exception of the clown squad who were pushing rates several months ago.

5. Now that you mention it, there was an arena team for 2s and 5s who called themselves the clown squad, they're not a guild, but a group of friends. They managed to make cross-faction teams for arena. I remember fighting a team of 2 warriors, max geared; 1 taruen and 1 human war who were on the same team.
    Seriously? I didn't think you could group up with someone from another faction. I just had horde and ally toons of mine on different accounts meet and didn't see any way for them to communicate, much less group up. Would be real interested to know how they played arena together.

6. "There are only 8 hordes in the top 100 (arena)"

You forgot to mention that most of them are humans. There are post like this in forum already. Go find your answers.

7. There will be no way to change as that is mainly cause by the unbalance class , race and skill setting.

8. How to change that ? I will transfer my char to horde soon. Hopefully horde will be more competitive in bgs.
    See my class can't be human so Orc is the best choice.

9. People from Alliance should open their alts for Horde on blood elves.
    I hate horde, but blood elves are the most repellent...

10. Seriously? I didn't think you could group up with someone from another faction. I just had horde and ally toons of mine on different accounts meet and didn't see any way for them to communicate, much less group up. Would be real interested to know how they played arena together.
    It is possible, but probably through a bug or something, and I know and you know that mess is illegal here; clown squad used bug to gain pvp advantage even though all of those punks were ilvl 450-500 and suck badly. Clown Squad was a group of low geared losers anyways who moved back to retail when legion released. But it was funny as heck when you are in arena vs a human and taruen warrior in one team tho lol.

Also OP

You know, and I know everyone plays human, well the majority

11. The power of the human racial is entirely dependent upon how big the gap is, in a particular patch, between the second trinket the player could equip if he were human and the pvp trinket he'd have to equip if he were non-human, considering also the non-human racial perks he could get.

On my resto druid, if I were able to be human, I would take the on-use pvp trinket:

Prideful Gladiator's Badge of Dominance: +2506 pvp power. Use: Increases intellect by 2118 for 20 seconds, 1 min cd

Instead, I have to take a pvp trinket, and I take the spirit one for bgs:

Prideful Gladiator's Medallion of Meditation: +600 pvp power, + 1905 spirit. Obviously, spirit isn't as good a stat as intellect, but you benefit from it all the time, not just 20 seconds however often (maximum once a minute, but in reality it won't be that often) you use an on-use trinket.

However much the first trinket is better than the second is how good the human racial is, when you additionally factor in the special ability that you'd get if you were not human.

For bgs, I absolutely love my worgen druid's darkflight ability. It stacks with travel form, so I get 212% speed for 10 seconds, every 2 minutes. I can't tell you how many times that has allowed me to save a teammate in a bg that otherwise would have died. Yes, the on-use trinket is nice, but it doesn't matter how strong your heals are if you can't get to your target in time.

On the horde side, those classes that can be orcs can get both the blood fury dps boost and they sit stuns less time than other races. The undead get both will of the forsaken and touch of the grave. Both of these are really powerful.

When you consider the above, I'm really not convinced the human racial is better than that of other races. In some cases it is, but I don't think it is in all cases.

Also, I know that MoP was the expansion when the vast majority of top US pvp'ers went horde- Tichondrius horde in particular. A lot of them seemed to be following Reckful, but I doubt they would have done it if the alliance racials were all that much better.

12. You know, and I know everyone plays human, well the majority

I can say the same about orcs: majority play orcs because OP racials.

13. a warrior named beastysoul, got pay'd a sky golem mount, to stop que battlegrounds on alliance side so horde could win a few bg's , so maybe pay him to go on horde side, im sure he doesnt care about human racial, or anything but pvp.

14. With full respect
    Devastation is not real pvpers
    Many times I see them afk in bg, rage quit and leave bg dodge rated bgs and only play in guild rated bg against lowbies from same guild :/

Yea they got the numbers but it's turning more like pugs guild
    WHen you see them in bg you know 80% you will lose it because of their attitude
    And even in alliance you rarely see people qeue for rated bg or anything usually afk in Ellen without doing any pvp events and raid
    Even they have the most population

I think it's pretty much the mistake of the players and their view to the game

15. With full respect
    Devastation is not real pvpers
    Many times I see them afk in bg, rage quit and leave bg dodge rated bgs and only play in guild rated bg against lowbies from same guild :/

Yea they got the numbers but it's turning more like pugs guild
    WHen you see them in bg you know 80% you will lose it because of their attitude
    And even in alliance you rarely see people qeue for rated bg or anything usually afk in Ellen without doing any pvp events and raid
    Even they have the most population

I think it's pretty much the mistake of the players and their view to the game
    They even lose in premade against alliance random pugs xD

12 Last