1. With full respect
    Devastation is not real pvpers
    Many times I see them afk in bg, rage quit and leave bg dodge rated bgs and only play in guild rated bg against lowbies from same guild :/
    Except for the 535 ilevel requirement for guild rbgs, right? In fact, it seems like most of us who do them are 550 already and do it purely for fun and bragging rights in the guild. But that doesn't fit the "wintrading" narrative, so carry on with your fantasies.

2. Except for the 535 ilevel requirement for guild rbgs, right? In fact, it seems like most of us who do them are 550 already and do it purely for fun and bragging rights in the guild. But that doesn't fit the "wintrading" narrative, so carry on with your fantasies.
    Just out of curiosity, why don't you use the War Games feature if you are playing purely for fun and bragging rights?

3. Just out of curiosity, why don't you use the War Games feature if you are playing purely for fun and bragging rights?
    I'm talking about my motivation, and that of other 550s. I don't doubt that the 535-549 guys enjoy the conquest points from rbg wins.

Honestly, the rbgs aren't my favorite thing, and I wouldn't shed any tears if we stopped doing them. I personally think that the rbgs provide a talking point against the guild that outweighs their benefit. But that's not my call to make, the officers decide that kind of thing.

If Warmane wants to adopt a policy against guild members playing each other in rbgs, then I'm sure Devastation will comply. But right now there is no such policy, and the rbgs are kind of a guild tradition. For me, it's kind of like a raid on Stormwind- kinda boring, tbh, but it's a guild activity and I try to be a good member of the guild and participate.

My only issue is with those who talk about "wintrading" or us farming "lowbies" in the guild, when that is 100% false. I can promise you that every Devastation rbg involves geared members of the guild trying 100% to win.

4. It's clear dodging for rated battlegrounds
    Whenever you found any unknown enemy
    You just leave

And keep leaving again and again in such pathetic sad way which just mess up e purpose of the game

I never seen guild like this in wow a part of the other issues the guild got such as rage quit in bgs and staying afk which just make me feel hopeless the moment I found you in bg with us
    This is no offense but fact

About " wintrade" read once more what I typed
    ThEre is no wintrade word there
    Unless that is what you feel about what is going then it's up to you

If devastation rated bg was really challeneable and just give a way win and strong enough
    Then why they never play against other guilds ?
    If you are telling it's for fun then why you don't go for wargames ?
    I can also qeue for arena same time with people who I want and tell it's for fun
    And keep only facing them million times
    I get arena titles including gladiator and everything
    Somehow who did this get banned
    Why so?
    Because it's not allowed to ruin the game experience and values
    If you looking for "fun" with full attention to win play wargames

Otherwise be worthy for your titles and make it valuable by facing everyone
    Instead of dodging all the challengers and guilds for almost 8 months
    Edited: February 20, 2017

5. I'm talking about my motivation, and that of other 550s. I don't doubt that the 535-549 guys enjoy the conquest points from rbg wins.

Honestly, the rbgs aren't my favorite thing, and I wouldn't shed any tears if we stopped doing them. I personally think that the rbgs provide a talking point against the guild that outweighs their benefit. But that's not my call to make, the officers decide that kind of thing.

If Warmane wants to adopt a policy against guild members playing each other in rbgs, then I'm sure Devastation will comply. But right now there is no such policy, and the rbgs are kind of a guild tradition. For me, it's kind of like a raid on Stormwind- kinda boring, tbh, but it's a guild activity and I try to be a good member of the guild and participate.

My only issue is with those who talk about "wintrading" or us farming "lowbies" in the guild, when that is 100% false. I can promise you that every Devastation rbg involves geared members of the guild trying 100% to win.
    I hate to say it, but the officers do the Rated BGs because they are getting free rating. I know how the rating system works for Rated BGs quite well (I have done quite a lot of Rated BGs here). You don't lose substantial rating until 1300, meaning anyone spamming Rated BGs will get to 1300 for free (regardless of wins or losses, you will get there just by pure quantity which is what Devastation does).

Now after 1300, you will start seeing significant drops, but even 1500 is reachable if someone is dedicated to balancing the games in their favor (in such a way that they win 2 games for every 1 loss).

In the end, doing Rated BGs within guild is always going to be suspicious now that War Games are fixed. Yes, before War Games, I agree guild Rated BGs had a place. They offered entertainment that no other format did for me as well. However, there is simply no excuse anymore for doing Rated BGs and not War Games.

6. It's clear dodging for rated battlegrounds
    Whenever you found any unknown enemy
    You just leave
    2 weeks or so ago an Alliance team queued into us. One Devastation team played them at Gilneas while the other Devastation team waited. Our team beat the ally team.

As far as not playing other teams, I'm aware of 2 times we've played Hysteria. Not them queueing into us, but our GM telling us "we're gonna play Hysteria." They won both times - they have some great players. If we'll play a guild as good as Hysteria, it's kind of inaccurate to say we're scared to play other guilds, don't you think?

Can you not see that you are posting complete nonsense?
    Edited: February 21, 2017

7. They even lose in premade against alliance random pugs xD
    We are not talking about a particular guild (Devastation). You are always the same people criticizing in the forum. I bet you would love that Devastation (or any other "relevant" horde-pvp guild) gets dissolved just to have "free-wins" in bg. Do I'm wrong? Maybe some of us (horde players) should go o the alliance / leave the game for a while. Thus you would see the sweet queues that you will suffer just to enter a random bg.

It is very easy to release bile through the forum, but here everyone goes/plays into their own premades (friends/guildies). I already played enought time on this server to know about bgs situation.

Anyway, we are here to talk about the Frostwolf population problem (alliance - horde ratio).

8. From what i see theres one devastation premade who wins all the time late at night when servers dead, other than that theres no difference in the sides

9. We are not talking about a particular guild (Devastation). You are always the same people criticizing in the forum. I bet you would love that Devastation (or any other "relevant" horde-pvp guild) gets dissolved just to have "free-wins" in bg. Do I'm wrong? Maybe some of us (horde players) should go o the alliance / leave the game for a while. Thus you would see the sweet queues that you will suffer just to enter a random bg.

It is very easy to release bile through the forum, but here everyone goes/plays into their own premades (friends/guildies). I already played enought time on this server to know about bgs situation.

Anyway, we are here to talk about the Frostwolf population problem (alliance - horde ratio).
    Why you quote me, when I was answering another post and there is alot of people talking about devastation???
    And I'm used to waiting 15 minutes to get into bg.
    Edited: February 21, 2017

10. Not all Devastation are bad. Some of my ally buddies turn horde after me and joined them, some of the guild is decent and these former ally are really good players. Whomever mentioned beasty, we pushed his butt back too :p.

As a human rogue, I use to rely on that skill due to free trink spot. But now that I am Horde, I cannot use said skill anymore, however, I gain access to ridiculously overpowered tools that will cause a caster to cry :D.

11. Don't worry, its a normal cycle, alliance will be dominating for a period of time, then the power will shift and the horde will dominate, it has been happening in this server for ages now.

First 12