1. Cross-Realm vision

A long time ago Molten used to work on Clustered Load Balancing which would allow world servers for each zone and things such as cross-realm BGs and Arena.
    As far as I am aware the CLB development was stopped before the moltdown and never continued.

Now recently I have seen that there are already some private server out there that have working Cross-realm BGs and Arena so it doesn't seem to be a impossible task to develop that.
    Im wondering what Warmane is going to do when the development of Lordaeron is mostly done. Maybe Cross realm would be something to aim for?

Cross realm would be beneficial in many aspects:
    - Higher population capacity for Icecrown.
    - Cross realm Arena between Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock
    - better latency in Arena
    - etc..

2. I don't think they will implement cross-realm BG and arena because Icecrown has 284 gear and coin shop, unlike Lordaeron and Blackrock. They did work on that before when we had like 2-3 realms which are exactly the same.

3. This will completely kill Lordaerons arena i believe. Pretty much arena will become non donors vs donors on higher ratings. Do what you like your 5,7k priest partner will never survive that 6,8k MS rapist. Also Blackrock has different gear levels so this will be another issue, and if you bring Blackrocks gearlvl to bar theres really no point to que from Lord at all.

4. A possible solution would be to make only the 3s and 5s ladder cross realm and scale in Arena HC items to Blackrocks ilvl down.
    Even if the 3 wotlk realms wouldn't be in one server pool cross realm would be still beneficial.
    For example, on Icecrown the arena could run on a seperated realm with better latency than the main realm.

5. A possible solution would be to make only the 3s and 5s ladder cross realm and scale in Arena HC items to Blackrocks ilvl down.
    Even if the 3 wotlk realms wouldn't be in one server pool cross realm would be still beneficial.
    For example, on Icecrown the arena could run on a seperated realm with better latency than the main realm.
    Imagine getting T2 weapons or S8 shoulders on Lordaeron now.

edit: This might work between ICC and Blackrock possibly.

6. Imagine getting T2 weapons or S8 shoulders on Lordaeron now.
    Well, 3s and 5s in anyway dead on lordaeron.
    I think a active 3s and 5s ladder would be in any case better than a dead ladder...

7. Well, 3s and 5s in anyway dead on lordaeron.
    I think a active 3s and 5s ladder would be in any case better than a dead ladder...
    Release of ICC will certainly boost it, there are still people hunting titles and gear for sure. Lordaeron is sitting in dead phase for most pvpers atm.

8. I confess I was never an anti-crossrealm fan, but, I don't see a point of doing so for now, however when general gearscores will be more catched up in between all three realms, I'll support the idea.

9. no thx, i dont want to fill ladder with Blackrock "l33t" PQR users. we have enough of them in Icecrown already