1. Now wait till the summer hits, then queues might be even more than bigger than now. is it that difficult to donate 10 euro?

2. Yeah some third world country banks dosen't offer transactions over the internet or they have a huge fee for it.
    For some those 10 euros have to last for a week of food.
    People will still complain though, even if there's nothing warmane can do about it, they even raised caps to the point no one thought was possible.
    They will still come on the forums and qq about it, every week one of these "OMG QUEUE" Topics shows up.

3. For some those 10 euros have to last for a week of food.

Don't bring this **** again, please.
    Such poor people do not waste their times in the internet games.

Other freeloaders are always free to play on Lordaeron.

4. You cant speed up the q time, it depends on when a person leaves the server. 1 person 1 slot. Its not absurd, its what happens when u got so many players, and besides its alredy 3x the retail player cap i believe so...
    Retail servers were capable of holding 20k during wotlk
    Edited: February 21, 2017

5. Retail servers were capable of holding 20k during wotlk
    Even the most popular realms with Blizzard's current server technology aren't able to hold 20k. Sorry bud.

6. Even the most popular realms with Blizzard's current server technology aren't able to hold 20k. Sorry bud.
    Oh i'm sure the tech is there and has been for very long, question would be around wether or not it's worth using money-wise, especially since the population is dying on retail.

during the wotlk times it has been growing rapidly for for 3 years straight and with a budget of 120 milion euro monthly you can work wonders :P

7. Perhaps, but the difference in 10 years of computer technology is HUGE.

8. Maybe to fix all these whiners, offer an ingame way to acquire skipping q time? Like... trading 50 coins for the ''Premium'' Q skipping feature. It would help the economy as alot of people would farm ores/herbs ect to acquire gold to buy the coins and such. I think it would be a good option for both. Or also the hide&seek event or 1v1 tournament winners get a Q pass token or smth that they can sell for game monetary value.

9. Retail could even have 50k, but who cares, retail is retail and Warmane is Warmane.
    When we hit the 12k cap the server's delay raises to 130-150ms ish, so what's exactly the point of making comparisons with retail?

10. Retail servers were capable of holding 20k during wotlk
    Retail servers also weren't reverse-engineered and had $15 per person per month to fund hardware and development. It isn't as easy with 10 euros per month and a large pool of people who play for free. Donating ads a benefit of skipping the ques and sitting in ques is the cost of not having to pay for it.

11. Nobody is going to pay 10 euro (or anything) just for logging in to try the server. That's why you don't see new players and about half of the pop is AFK/botting/multi/etc. The other half are overgeared scrubs requiring absurd GSs because of how easy is to give some money instead of playing. In my opinion "forcing players to donate if they want to play" is not really a legit way to get donors, who should donate under their own will out of the quality of the server not to get rewarded.

And after th if you manage to log in to face those 150ish ms does not look worth at all.

12. make server max pop 9k, should be fine then >:)

13. Nobody is going to pay 10 euro (or anything) just for logging in to try the server. That's why you don't see new players and about half of the pop is AFK/botting/multi/etc. The other half are overgeared scrubs requiring absurd GSs because of how easy is to give some money instead of playing. In my opinion "forcing players to donate if they want to play" is not really a legit way to get donors, who should donate under their own will out of the quality of the server not to get rewarded.

And after th if you manage to log in to face those 150ish ms does not look worth at all.
    1) Don't try to log on at peak times.
    2) Play on Lordaeron instead.
    3) Accept that paying $10, ONCE, to play an MMO without any limit is far and above better than what most games in the entire industry offer.

Pick one. Problem solved.

14. Making another realm, like Icecrown, as someone said would be undoing what they did. Now i'm not an expert, honestly i have no idea about this, but logic says that you should need more resources to uphold 2 servers which have 18k in total than 1 with that same population. I might be wrong though of course. You should just wait a bit until ICC is released, and 3-4 months after it, I believe more players from Icecrown will come on Lordaeron, the population already started rising as much as I noticed. Also someone recommended activating RDF, that might be a good idea regarding the population and the queue timers on Icecrown. I don't want this to become another RDF topic I just wanna say thumbs up for that comment.

15. Nobody is going to pay 10 euro (or anything) just for logging in to try the server. That's why you don't see new players and about half of the pop is AFK/botting/multi/etc. The other half are overgeared scrubs requiring absurd GSs because of how easy is to give some money instead of playing. In my opinion "forcing players to donate if they want to play" is not really a legit way to get donors, who should donate under their own will out of the quality of the server not to get rewarded.

If you are *****ing about 10 euro you will never ever donate even when able to play 24/7 without ques.
    Because you are simple freeload scrub.

First 1234 Last