1. I've already taken the time to address you multiple times, but it seems you are set on your opinions. That's fine, but don't come on our forum to insult the server, the staff, and even the other members. I'd reply to you more in-depth, but it seems that DuduLow already appropriately replied.
    Don't bother Mercy, not worth the effort.
    People are happy to pay 12eu a month for retail but can't throw in 10eu once when they come here.

Lets not forget that 10eu will get you half a broken op item or a stack of gold.

You don't just donate for server upkeep but also for some lootz.

2. You said it yourself : you want to play on the best Wrath server. Which in my opinion, is Warmane, which is why I play here myself.

Now, there are thousands of other people who want to play here too, and you're going to have long q times because of that.

I know it's been said many times already, but just donate the minimum amount, you'll get some coins to spend, and from now until the server shuts off, you'll be able to skip the q, and access the Premium forum, which is awesome for getting quick responses. Not to mention, you'll also get access to the Trade function, which, depending on what you want to do in the game down the road, is an awesome bonus too.

And it goes without saying, every donation counts, even the little ones, and you get some nice bonuses for donating, not the least of which is being able to log in and play whenever you want, no waiting at all.

(Also, you can make as many dk's as you want, which is awesome for farming for profs ;)

3. I donated and get into Icecrown instantly and it makes me question how the system works, do people get kicked out so i can login or are there donator slots which are reserved?

4. I donated and get into Icecrown instantly and it makes me question how the system works, do people get kicked out so i can login or are there donator slots which are reserved?
    More like your second part of the phrase. What I do think is, imagine there are 12k players already and 100 donors will log in, so the population will hit 12100. A non-premium member that is in the 1st position of the queue will wait untill the server goes down to 11999.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Well, I just wish multiboxing was restrained to some small number. Seeing 25 identic people run as a small synchronized army past me once in a while is ridiculous, not to mention regular 5 man multibox gangbangs.

6. Well, I just wish multiboxing was restrained to some small number. Seeing 25 identic people run as a small synchronized army past me once in a while is ridiculous, not to mention regular 5 man multibox gangbangs.
    You're more than welcome to create your own team, and teach us a lesson. Otherwise stay on topic please. this is about Icecrown que time, not a personal whine thread about boxing.
    Edited: March 13, 2017

7. I donated like 20 bucks back in 2010 and it gave more game value for me then any other game I've bought, not to mention most games is 50-60 bucks.

I just recently realised how much I've played here compared to other games I bought (such as Borderlands and GTA5) I had long ago a final fantasy save on 120 days, I beated that 10 times over with this account.

This is a game you can get back to after 6 month's - 1 year break without a problem, specially since it STAYS wotlk so your progress will stay the same forever and for that reason it beats retail, the ONLY thing retail has is cross realm dungeons and battlegrounds, but that dosent matter either cause we have such a huge pop cap so there's allways people to do stuff so we dont really need it anyways.

Dont touch the pop cap, Im at 40 MS and if you have huge ping it's because you probably live outside EU, suck it up.

8. Im at 40 MS and if you have huge ping it's because you probably live outside EU, suck it up.
    lol, I was with ya untill this statement, which I found hilarious....when the server was located stateside for the short time it was when the moltdown happened..... and the shoe was on the other foot and Latency was reversed. There was NON_STOP B****HING from you EU guys. Lets keep the latency issue on another topic lol.

First ... 234