1. Recruiting for fresh 10-man progression group starting with T7 content.

The most enjoyable raiding I've ever done I experienced here on Lordaeron. I left the server for a while due to some unfortunate circumstances but would like to come back. I have a group of five friends who are all good players and only want well-scripted, challenging content, so this is obviously the best WotLK option for that. However, we really want to start fresh and do T7 raids and Ulduar before starting on ToC. This means we will be farming pre-raid gear to take to Naxx, doing Naxx completely before moving onto Ulduar, etc. We want to do Ulduar hardmodes in appropriate gear and really challenge ourselves before moving on to ToC. We want to have a solid, serious group of friends playing together to progress through content and generally enjoy ourselves. We would just like to start from the beginning of the expansion instead of jumping into ToC. (I did Naxx like 87087345 times on here before Ulduar released and I still want to go back and do it again lol.) If you are interested in this idea please let me know. We will play either faction. Our intended raid times are Saturday 8-12 EST and Sunday 7-11 EST.

2. Spirit of Redemption

You have become more powerful than anyone can possibly imagine.

3. I'm up for it, but id prefer raiding during the week and not on weekends

4. I'm interested, and the weekend raid times are perfect for me as a student and doable with my timezone. If this guild is still alive PM or mail me (ganipriest) [Alliance].

5. I've been looking for this. I'm very interested, but alas I do not have any character on Lordaeron. Please do reply if your friends also need to level beforehand which means I also got chance at this. I'm a fast leveler anyhow :)

6. If you're doing this on Alliance side I'm very much interested in joining! I recently leveled to 80 on my paladin and would love to start progressing from the start, HC dungeons and Naxxramas before going on to Ulduar.
    So if you have any room for a retribution paladin give me a holler/mail on Norilnej.

7. I just made a post about putting a guild together aswell, Me and my friends are freshly dinged tank/healer combo on the horde side. If you are interested in putting something together hollar at Hcapd/Girthburger online!

8. Would you like to merge our guilds - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348210 ?
    Our raiding time is similar + we already have 10 man raid that is clearing uld10 normal at the moment.

We can start Nax25 together!

9. I would be interested in joining you if you are based on horde side. Please let me know if that post here is still up to date.

10. heya!

started with some friend a month ago, we too want to start from "the beginning" raid-wise

we play on horde side and are fresh 80s now!