1. You need to log in with bnet acc

Hey guys,so i downloaded the game and the first issue was some error wich i fixed by moving wow.exe to my desktop,it created some extra files but it is launching now.So the second issue is that i can't log in,when i write my log in and pass error appears saying i have to log in with net acc,i tried to read some info on forums etc,but i can't find realmlist file,so is there any other way to fix this?
    It's my very first time playing wow.
    Thanks for your help.

2. Realmlist.wtf is located inside WoW folder - Data - enUS (or enGB or whatever your locale is).

It basically tells your client where to send the login info to; so, if you do not have this, you won't be able to connect at all.

Look for it again in the correct directory and if you are 100% certain you do not have one, open your Notepad and copy paste the following

"set realmlist logon.warmane.com"

Save it. Rename the file to realmlist.wtf. It has to be .wtf file. Place it in the directory mentioned above.

Try again.

If you HAVE realmlist.wtf file, I suspect this is happening as you are entering your email address on the account section instead of just your email.

For instance, my account name is : Foobar123 than you need to enter Foobar123 not [email protected].

Hope it helps.