1. Alliance Frostwolf RP Guild/Guilds - Come out RP friends.

Hello fellow roleplayer's hiding in the shadow's.
    I was previously trying to find some horde players a few months ago but moved to a new toon on ally now especially since it seem's all the old rp player's are ally and I like ally more anyway.

I am interested in a guild that may already exist but It looks like most have died or gone inactive.. i was interested in 'the collectors' and there bounty hunting roleplay style but I am awaiting to see if anyone is alive in that.

if not perhaps some of you shall step into the light and help me bring a roleplay scene to the alliance side of frostwolf because currently I feel like im in pink floyd's song 'is there anybody out there'.

Currently the concept I am thinking of is similar to the mercenary guild but rather than focusing it around 1 person, I'd prefer to make it more of a loose military styled group who do not devote themselves to any particular faction and instead are open to anyone to hire, and also allowing member's to focus on their characters personal development and collaborative writing.. welcoming all types of personality into this 'Band of Mercenaries'.
    I don't know yet but leave a comment and give some input/other idea's you might like to try out I am open to suggestion.

So feel free to leave a reply or get in contact with me in-game..

*edit*

In-game name = synin
    -feel free to contact me via pm :) -
    Edited: February 26, 2017