1. Snow Lilies???

There are no snow lilies spawn spots in Kun-Lai Summit where they should be. can you please fix this. I have a monk rogue and druid and i cannot make Virmen's Bite potions for them. Meanwhile warriors and mages get a easy pass with the over abundance of green leaves...

2. There are no snow lilies spawn spots in Kun-Lai Summit where they should be. can you please fix this. I have a monk rogue and druid and i cannot make Virmen's Bite potions for them. Meanwhile warriors and mages get a easy pass with the over abundance of green leaves...
    Yeah, this is flying under the radar screen as a pretty serious nerf to agility classes.

3. make 1 or 2 or....15 farms (sunsong ranch)
    it takes 10 minutes ....
    and you will soon have this coming out your ears

4. make 1 or 2 or....15 farms (sunsong ranch)
    it takes 10 minutes ....
    and you will soon have this coming out your ears
    Appreciate the info, nabbler- a lot of guys would keep it to themselves instead of sharing it. As word gets out, I expect there will be more and more snow lily on the market and the price will stabilize compared to other herbs.

5. the next problem would be that the farm has a tangled bug, the plants that are tangled can't be un tangled. Sometimes it bugs, but I don't know how to untangle them. Did anyone find a way?

6. Collect tons of harmony go to vendor.

Profit.

7. Harmony, profit, as Boo above me stated.

8. the next problem would be that the farm has a tangled bug, the plants that are tangled can't be un tangled. Sometimes it bugs, but I don't know how to untangle them. Did anyone find a way?
    It's no bug. It's like this on retail. The number of pulls you have to perform on the plants it RNG based. You can get lucky and pull it from the first try or do 100+ pulls for it to untangle. I looked it up on wowhead. Sometimes relogging or just spamming < > on your keyboard near the tangled plant and spam clicking the tangled plant works. But not always. Also i've seen that if you party with someone else that has farm there and you go toghether you can see their plants and they can see yours. Having someone to help you untangle plants is the best way to do it. It takes only a few pulls from both of you to set it free.