1. Adding changes to Blackrock without notifying the players.

So what I've seen today the developer has removed the buff [Judgements of the Wise] (3.3.5b) from the ret paladins, they no longer gain mana from using it on shields. Also [Sacred Cleansing] is available again for hpaladins.

I was thinking that it would be good if any GM/Mod could announce what they are changing in the forums.

2. ^ the lack of communication has gotten incredible here

3. it seems they removed custom changes made with 3.3.5b, so now blackrock is running a standard 3.3.5a

4. So what I've seen today the developer has removed the buff [Judgements of the Wise] (3.3.5b) from the ret paladins, they no longer gain mana from using it on shields. Also [Sacred Cleansing] is available again for hpaladins.

I was thinking that it would be good if any GM/Mod could announce what they are changing in the forums.
    It's on the front page.

5. WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    February 13, 2017
    Today all Wrath of the Lich King realms, including Blackrock, have received updates including improvements to anti-cheat systems.

6. WRATH OF THE LICH KING UPDATE
    February 13, 2017
    Today all Wrath of the Lich King realms, including Blackrock, have received updates including improvements to anti-cheat systems.
    so, clear me up pls, where does it lose one single word about removing the whole custom 3.3.5b patch or atleast parts of it? i definetly cant see it
    also, the changes happened yesterday, on the 20th february.. wait, ur frontpage post is from the 13th february? hm :thinking:

(you are posting so much ill thought through stuff cuz u didnt read properly most of the times...)

7. so, clear me up pls, where does it lose one single word about removing the whole custom 3.3.5b patch or atleast parts of it? i definetly cant see it
    also, the changes happened yesterday, on the 20th february.. wait, ur frontpage post is from the 13th february? hm :thinking:

(you are posting so much ill thought through stuff cuz u didnt read properly most of the times...)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348897
    Edited: February 21, 2017

8. thx 4 sharing, guess there is still some hope :o