1. 3v3 Bracket, How to spam queue?

Hi guys, i wanna ask if there is any way to spam 3v3 queue with a crossfaction channel. I'm aware that the 3v3 queue is almost dead but if you play on horde is almost impossible to know when someone is queing becouse like 100% of 3v3 teams are on alliance. Is there any way to have a channel that could allow to spam "QUEUE 3V3" even in the opposite faction?

2. Problem is that such a cross faction channel could be abused for other meanings.
    Just log on a ally alt to write in their channel.

3. Log an ally alt is quiet unefficient becouse i need to go offline on my character (thanks to queue i have to create the alt on the same account of my other characters) so don't know if any team start to queue.

Any more efficient suggestions?

4. Log an ally alt is quiet unefficient becouse i need to go offline on my character (thanks to queue i have to create the alt on the same account of my other characters) so don't know if any team start to queue.

Any more efficient suggestions?
    You can't open two wow clients? One to queue and the other to spam queue on global. There is no more solutions for this except, well, ask for someone to spam there.

5. dont play dead bracket /thread

6. dont play dead bracket /thread
    Dont comment if you're ******ed /thread