1. What is with all of the crashin' thrashin' robots?

These robots have got to be the most annoying freaking thing on the planet. Everywhere I freaking go I have to listen to these freaking robots that are littered around the server. I found one in freaking Moonglade for cying out loud. What are these even for? Where do you get them? Why has Warmane not banned these awful robots? Does anyone else agree with me?

Thanks.

2. You can get one from Dalaran Toyshop.

Rest of the questions are pretty irrelevant. Simply disable sound if you don't like the sound of it.

3. You can get one from Dalaran Toyshop.

Rest of the questions are pretty irrelevant. Simply disable sound if you don't like the sound of it.
    Lol just play WoW without sound at all? good suggestion

4. Lol just play WoW without sound at all? good suggestion
    bout as good a suggestion as banning the robots.

5. bout as good a suggestion as banning the robots.
    what purpose do these robots even serve? aside from being annoying?

6. fun
    Aaand crashes xd
    This aside though, ago there were some people who macroed /train on each of their spells / wasd... now That was a thing =.=

7. but i have somewhat a feeling you are ironizing here op xd

8. Does anyone know if its possible to remove the model from the game? Can I edit the files and delete this stupid car? I cant go anywhere in this game without having to listen to this stupid freaking robot.

9. There is a folder that you can download and place in your game folder (won't overwrite the game files, but will override the sound files). Don't have a link, but I use it, and it is very quiet (choppers, mechs, guns, worgen, etc. drove me nutz). It's a folder named "sound", and if there are sounds you still want in the game, justt delete the dummy sound file from that folder and it will play the original game sounds again.
    ;^)

10. There is a folder that you can download and place in your game folder (won't overwrite the game files, but will override the sound files). Don't have a link, but I use it, and it is very quiet (choppers, mechs, guns, worgen, etc. drove me nutz). It's a folder named "sound", and if there are sounds you still want in the game, justt delete the dummy sound file from that folder and it will play the original game sounds again.
    ;^)
    Ahh! This is perfect. Does anyone know where I can find this particular sound in the WoW folder?

11. If you are on Cata, or later, you can use https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mute-wow-sounds ... Hit 'Other Downloads' and choose the 6.2.2 (it will work on 5.4.8), I believe this is the one I used.

I think WotLK and earlier used a different sound format, so if you need it for those, you may need to do a little searching ;^)

Oh, and make sure when you extract it, that the "Sound" folder goes in your WoW game folder.

<-;^)
    Edited: March 17, 2017