1. How to Deathbringer Saurfang as pug

Raid setup for 10 (must have):

TANK:

both tanks need to have 4x of t10 or no invite.

DPS: 1x hunter, so he can put Frost Trap (without Entrapment) behind tank and malee group before adds spawn and slow them down.
    and
    1x shaman for hero (Heroism) and 1x dk (chains of ice and grip), but you have choise here... let me explain:
    Elemental shaman/frost dk - Elemental beacus of Earthbind Totem so he can help hunter slowing down adds, and beacus Thunderstorm abilitiy (without Glyph of Thunderstorm) so he can knock back adds before they hit hes healers, and dk for less stress on mechanics
    Or
    Resto shaman/unholy dk - but dk need to have Desecration talent (50% slow down) or need to use pvp spec for this fight.

Heal: Make sure you have one aoe and one single target heal and thats all.

Position of raid:

Healers and elemental shaman stay in the midlle (near portal) on /range 12 yards, when other rdps spread out to 2 group - left and right - again on /range 12 so they can avoid activating Blood Nova (Saurfang receives extra Blood Power).

Adds:

Adds spawn 5 sec after Saurfang start yelling in the middle of a fight, so be prepered for them with slow down abilitily and stop using aoe (Heart Strike, Seal of Command, Improved Revenge, Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration or Divine Storm)so you wont aggro them. The last information is super important for ret or prot paladin so they wont ****ed up a whole raid with their Consecration aoe spell, but its still can be used 2x in row after adds get wiped. Just make sure adds will run to healers without touching anybody in the raid and slow them down or cc with anything you can.

Note: If rdps damage is too low and melee dps need to assist on killing adds, then be sure they attack only the stuned (cc) one, and only from behind so they dont get hitted from adds and feed Saurfang with blood power (100% of blood power on hem = 1 Mark of the Fallen Champion on raid).

Even more information about specific class roll on adds:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Deathbringer_Saurfang (scroll down a bit)

speicifc macros for adds

For rdps in general:

#showtooltip
    /tar Blood

Just for dks:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Death Grip; [@target,harm,nodead] Death Drip
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Chains of Ice; [@target,harm,nodead] Chains of Ice

dudu:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] entangling roots; [@target,harm,nodead] entangling roots

Tips:

Mage use Amplify Magic beacus it will increase all healing done, making healing much easier.
    Boiling Blood debuff from Saurfang can be removed with divene shield or ice block, special in last phase when Saurfang start kicking like *****.
    Shaman, use Heroism at 30% of Saurfang Health.

Now, go grap some gear and make Malaco even more poor (ha-ha).

2. Raid setup for 10 (must have):

TANK:

DPS: 1x hunter, so he can put Frost Trap (without Entrapment) behind tank and malee group before adds spawn and slow them down.
    and
    1x shaman for hero (Heroism) and 1x dk (chains of ice and grip), but you have choise here... let me explain:
    Elemental shaman/frost dk - Elemental beacus of Earthbind Totem so he can help hunter slowing down adds, and beacus Thunderstorm abilitiy (without Glyph of Thunderstorm) so he can knock back adds before they hit hes healers, and dk for less stress on mechanics
    Or
    Resto shaman/unholy dk - but dk need to have Desecration talent (50% slow down) or need to use pvp spec for this fight.

Heal: Make sure you have one aoe and one single target heal and thats all.

Position of raid:

Healers and elemental shaman stay in the midlle (near portal) on /range 12 yards, when other rdps spread out to 2 group - left and right - again on /range 12 so they can avoid activating Blood Nova (Saurfang receives extra Blood Power).

Adds:

Adds spawn 5 sec after Saurfang start yelling in the middle of a fight, so be prepered for them with slow down abilitily and stop using aoe (Heart Strike, Seal of Command, Improved Revenge, Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration or Divine Storm)so you wont aggro them. The last information is super important for ret or prot paladin so they wont ****ed up a whole raid with their Consecration aoe spell, but its still can be used 2x in row after adds get wiped. Just make sure adds will run to healers without touching anybody in the raid and slow them down or cc with anything you can.

Note: If rdps damage is too low and melee dps need to assist on killing adds, then be sure they attack only the stuned (cc) one, and only from behind so they dont get hitted from adds and feed Saurfang with blood power (100% of blood power on hem = 1 Mark of the Fallen Champion on raid).

Even more information about specific class roll on adds:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Deathbringer_Saurfang (scroll down a bit)

speicifc macros for adds

For rdps in general:

#showtooltip
    /tar Blood

Just for dks:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Death Grip; [@target,harm,nodead] Death Drip
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Chains of Ice; [@target,harm,nodead] Chains of Ice

dudu:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] entangling roots; [@target,harm,nodead] entangling roots

Tips:

Mage use Amplify Magic beacus it will increase all healing done, making healing much easier.
    Boiling Blood debuff from Saurfang can be removed with divene shield or ice block, special in last phase when Saurfang start kicking like *****.
    Shaman, use Heroism at 30% of Saurfang Health.

Now, go grap some gear and make Malaco even more poor (ha-ha).
    Dont forget to spam /rw DPS ON ADDS OR LOOTBANNED! Also bear in mind, people will tend to forget how to cc.

Nice guide though but the problem is most puggers doesnt even visit forums D:

3. Lol? Tanks dont need t10 4set, ive done it at low gs with 3 tanks (dk, pala,warr). Just recently after gearing my prot pala i did icc 25 and was fine on saurf at 5.3 gs on not a single t10 set pc.

4. their is a much simpler answer. don't join a pug. ever, for any reason.

5. Well Id rather use Balance Druid Typhoon then Elemental shaman totem or any other dps class.

Cheers and good luck

6. their is a much simpler answer. don't join a pug. ever, for any reason.
    Some cant make most guild raidtimes. And those who u can, are total pug skill guild a.k.a doing a few bosses.

7. Some cant make most guild raidtimes. And those who u can, are total pug skill guild a.k.a doing a few bosses.
    tfw when you Lead pugs and you RO after you've one shot DBS because they expected it to be a DBS Wipefest :/

8. Some cant make most guild raidtimes. And those who u can, are total pug skill guild a.k.a doing a few bosses.
    i'd rather make slow progress with a guild than even bother attempting to join a pug. least with a guild run i know everyone's going to speak understandable english. and everything won't be reserved

9. i'd rather make slow progress with a guild than even bother attempting to join a pug. least with a guild run i know everyone's going to speak understandable english. and everything won't be reserved
    Managing a pug is actually quite difficult i think the bpres is ok as a small token for leading it. And most guilds reserve boes for gbanks where u can buy them half the price. And 10man pugs are actually quite ok if ppl got the right knowledge... did a lk run 10n with a 5.7 group. 1shot all but lk and killed on 4th attempt.

10. Managing a pug is actually quite difficult i think the bpres is ok as a small token for leading it. And most guilds reserve boes for gbanks where u can buy them half the price. And 10man pugs are actually quite ok if ppl got the right knowledge... did a lk run 10n with a 5.7 group. 1shot all but lk and killed on 4th attempt.
    It isnt quite difficult actually, its just plain *** painful when you lead pugs with people who does not have the slightest amount of knowledge of how everything works in the game.

There are instances where people pm you for "ninja loot" on boes when you actually put the B+P Res on global and also people complain on Loot rolls.
    Example. A ret pally rolled for a DBW when hes got better trinket and he left with his huntard buddy that doesnt know how to Frost trap (I think he was rolling for the hunter) and caused an RO right after dbw because everyone started leaving. Its really ****ing sad when you lead a pug for hours then turns out people just want to roll for their friends even though the group is good af :(

Doing gruns are also nice but if your guild is using DKP you're gonna have a bad time.

11. Don't take this advice, the proper tactic, from what I've seen till now, is to stack up with people who get some sort of debuff.
    It's quite optional on 10 man, but it appears to be of crucial importance on 25 man raid.

Only one part that troubled me was that each time the stacked morons seem to have dropped dead like flies, must have been some sort of bad luck as that is the only explanation, not the ****ing fact you're hugging each other with a mother****ing spell that says "inflicting10000 physical damage to nearby enemies."
    But nevermind, let the dps stack in the middle, let the healers stay on the corners so they can't heal the other side, that's also cool.

12. Raid setup for 10 (must have):

TANK:

i didnt read rest.

13. i didnt read rest.
    +1 LF Icc 10nm BIS Prot pala here.... ooo no sorry no 4 set T10 kick

Gtfo

14. mhm seems like the problem is behind the monitor not the gear :/

15. 4x of t10 how shoul i even get one t10 gear if i don't raid icc? lol

12 Last