1. Changes to Blackrock. What i saw

So this is actually a post from another thread, where the post doesn't match the topic, so i'll just leave it here.

This is based on the /say chat earlier today around Malaco, where he also made shoulders available from Solo Queue.
    and what i learned:

Well, he basically said that it's the standard 3.3.5a patch and apologized that we werent informed, that it was actually not meant to be implemented already.
    As usual, it was a spam-fest around his character.
    He said he would fix some stuff, and asked people how they felt about the available gear.
    From what i understood, he would add Deaths Verdict HC trinket, because of alot of ret-whine.
    Also, he would make Glaives (and i think shadowmourne) available for Xmog again.
    He also said he would consider adding Solace HC back.
    That is what i'm sure he said, but i obviously can't guarantee anything, as i'm just an ordinary player/member.

And about 3vs3. What he might be considering to add (he responded vaguely to it) is a seperate flush for the 3vs3 bracket.
    I tried to stress how important it was to do something about the 3vs3 bracket. Hopefully, he noted it.
    I also asked him to implement a caster HC trinket, if he decided to implement a healer+melee hc trinket.

From his own words, he said it would be looked into later today ( Implementation of these changes.)

I don't want to be associated with staff or anything. I just witnessed/participated in the chat and saw the change to shoulders in affect.

Oh and Hisue told me that patch notes would be released soon.
    Edited: February 21, 2017

2. thank you for sharing those info

3. Hey, Yeah i can verify most of this.
    Some of those changes might come later today.

Sorry for not notifying you guys, it was released earlier than i expected.

4. Hey, Yeah i can verify most of this.

Thanks for your response, very appreciated

5. im poor and black
    Edited: February 23, 2017

6. ^ you have no clue how cheat death work to write that bull****

IF you are 30% and get killed, cheat death save & reduce you to 10% hp, but if you are 5% hp you will stay at 5%

it say itself "reduce you to maximum 10%", not "restore you to 10%", so that effect don't work if you are below that amount when the cheat death proc
    Edited: February 23, 2017

7. ^ you have no clue how cheat death work to write that bull****

IF you are 30% and get killed, cheat death save & reduce you to 10% hp, but if you are 5% hp you will stay at 5%

it say itself "reduce you to maximum 10%", not "restore you to 10%", so that effect don't work if you are below that amount when the cheat death proc
    This, basically.

Malaco: Legendary transmogrification items is still not available for purchase with transmog tokens. Can't take many seconds to fix it.

8. Well, he basically said that it's the standard 3.3.5a patch and apologized that we werent informed, that it was actually not meant to be implemented already. Oh and Hisue told me that patch notes would be released soon.
    Wait, what? Blackrock was 3.3.5b, Holy Priest was able to get out movement impairing effects with the green icon talent, don't remember its name, the one that gives you speed buff when you put Shield on you or friend. Did this changed? Did they put 3.3.5a like in Lordaeron? Will they changed it? Would you please explain, I want to know if they will leave it 3.3.5a or 3.3.5b, and I want to know if the Priest will stay with the talent like in AT or not. Blackrock is not my main realm but every now and then I login there to test Discipline talents or to play Holy, just because of that edited buff talent.

Edit, off-topic: I wish that someday, in a couple of years, 3.3.5b gets to Lordaeron, getting out of CC with the speed buff is only way to play Holy in PvP :(

9. Hey, Yeah i can verify most of this.

since you guys are implementing changes, some suggestion:
    1. Remove "case trader" npc, it is based on the old honor system, now it has no sense.

2. Adjust the honor cost of "consumable vendor", it is low because based on the old Honor system

3. Since I see there are 2 different wrathful shiulders, one for 3vs3 and one for soloq. Give more sense by making that for soloq you need 2200 rating ( since it is ways easier reach 2k on soloq) and arena point cost is higher, like double than the one you get via 3vs3 rating.
    This is more fair. As I said getting 2k on soloq is too easy because it is the most played ladder

4. Why ToC HC trinket, death choice and solace (hc version), are free? make them available like other 264 trinket ( 1700 rating required)
    Making Ret and DK start with Bis trinkets is not fair and it is also like it is used to be on AT

5. Add "blackrock" on bugtracker, so players can at least report the few class/talents bugs
    Edited: February 25, 2017

10. since you guys are implementing changes, some suggestion:
    1. Remove "case trader" npc, it is based on the old honor system, now it has no sense.

2. Adjust the honor cost of "consumable vendor", it is low because based on the old Honor system

3. Since I see there are 2 different wrathful shiulders, one for 3vs3 and one for soloq. Give more sense by making that for soloq you need 2200 rating ( since it is ways easier reach 2k on soloq) and arena point cost is higher, like double than the one you get via 3vs3 rating.
    This is more fair. As I said getting 2k on soloq is too easy because it is the most played ladder

4. Why ToC HC trinket, death cois and solace (hc version), are free? make tehm available like other 264 trinket ( 1700 rating required)
    Making Ret and DK start with Bis trinkets is not fair

5. Add "blackrock" on bugtracker, so players can at least report the few class/talents bugs
    I agree. 2200 or 2400 for shoulders via solo queue.