1. (H) <Me so Hordy> Social leveling/Casual Pve Guild!

Hello all, big update about our lovely Guild.

Drama Queens have now reformed into <Me so Hordy>!
    Nothing will change, we are still all about beeing a friendly, helpfull and abit crazy Community of all sorts of Players, most casual PvErs and social leveling People with a few avid PvPers.
    Main Prio here is having fun without Pressure, active guild chat and Discord, and grouping up for Dungeons/10 mans.
    We do some casual Raiding too once we got enough 80s.
    Most of us are from Central Europe with other Members reaching as far as Canada, New Zealand, the US, etc.
    Currently trying to get everyone over from the old Guild, we are now about 110 Members and should end up like 200+ again, having about atm 35 People on at Primetime.
    Any former Drama Queens just /w Khornex, Velitha or Lavine and you get your Spot and Rank back.

Recruitment is also open again!
    LF more laid back, social and nice Players to have some fun with us, do 5 mans together, and just hang out on Disc.

Have fun.

Khornex
    Edited: March 31, 2017 Reason: Reform

2. Question... Female Human Affliction Warlock? KoF or something like that?
    Wondering... Why you capitalize a lot of words. :/
    GL

3. Best of luck to your guild and recruitment! :) Great to see more leveling/social guilds out there. (Unfortunately, I'm playing an Alliance character.)

4. Question... Female Human Affliction Warlock? KoF or something like that?
    GL
    Only because im not native English Speaker and not all that familiar with En. Grammar.
    Thanks for the Wishes Guys.

5. Thank you Knight, recruitment is sort of slow as we dont spam invites but talk to or meet People in Dungeons with only some advertizing in Channels, but we are up to 95 Members now after about 3 weeks existence with active Officers and active GM (Bokazi) so looking good so far.

6. unfortunately, i'm playing an alliance character.
    unfortunately?

7. Question... Female Human Affliction Warlock? KoF or something like that?
    GL
    I suspect he/she is german. Where you capitalise a lot more words mid-sentence than english.

Edit: Good luck with the guild by the way :)

8. Austrian. Huuuge difference Man :p

In other News Guild is running well 175 Members now, Discord active.
    Still some more laidback and social Players welcome.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

9. I would like to join the guild, to get to 80 and raid to get gear with all of you.
    im Hjoldir druid mainly feral lvl 76

thanks

10. Nice post morgan i rly like it and i like <Drama Queens> and ppl in it evry day its beter and beter :) im rly happy that im one of you :)

11. Hey there.
    I'm wondering if You guys raid anything?
    Because,i have lvl 80 mage there (GS 3.7),played when server just got up,then I had some IRL issues so I had to quit.
    Planning to come back now again.

Ty in advance.

12. Hey Agtear, we have our first 80s now and farm HC/ToC with them to get gear for Raiding while the majority of the Guild is leveling still.
    I plan on seting up some test/fun Raids up next Week and build a Team.
    Your Mage would be most welcome to help build a prober Raid Group, but right now we lack _active_ Tanks so i cant promise you fast Raiding yet.

13. Reformed Guild, ex Drama Queeners just /w us