1. Sons of Hodir Quartermaster

So is the Sons of Hodir quartermaster bugged and missing or being deliberately killed by absolute ******ed kids?

If it's being deliberately killed constantly by griefers, can something be done about this by the GMs etc? Some people need shoulder enchants to raid and can't sit around wasting a lot of time waiting for respawns

2. I'm not sure about the current situation about SoH. Previously, in order to interact with SoH QM, you'll need to finish the questline + getting the quest "forging an alliance" from Thorim.

3. I have finished the questline and I haven't seen him in the recent couple of days. I was able to purchase the enchantment a couple weeks ago however, so I suppose something is wrong.

4. I can't help you in this though. I don't do the questline for quite some times. I guess some player tried to interact with him after questline and yet their relationship with SoH is at war.

5. Just a query on the leadup quests. Is the quest "Cold Hearted" where you have to mount a captured proto-drake, then rescue Brunnhildar prisoners and get back to the village bugged? As the Brunnhildar prisoners are not encased in frost and the proto-drake breathe attack that frees them does not work on them. Anyone else had this issue? I don't have to wait until a server restart do I?

6. A player helped me out with this ingame, it's bugged. You need to go to Thorim and pick up the starting quest, even if you finished the entire chain (I too finished it months ago). Once you have the starting quest you'll be able to view all the NPC's as if you were exalted.

7. Just a query on the leadup quests. Is the quest "Cold Hearted" where you have to mount a captured proto-drake, then rescue Brunnhildar prisoners and get back to the village bugged? As the Brunnhildar prisoners are not encased in frost and the proto-drake breathe attack that frees them does not work on them. Anyone else had this issue? I don't have to wait until a server restart do I?
    I have the same problem. I tried to do the questline some weeks ago and got stuck on this one. I could not find the way of freeing the prisoners, the breathe attack did nothing. Anyone knows how to complete this quest?

8. and even disbanding the quest doesnt help a bit :( already exalted and had bought the mounts already. just needed the shoulder enchant