1. High and Increasing Latency Problems

My usual latency is around 190ms, it very rarely goes above 200.

Since two days ago, my latency has increased from 190ms to 350ms, but it does not stop there, as I remain logged the latency increases progressively to the point of not being able to play (max so far has been 2500ms and the game just d/c), this happens in a short time span as well.

Already tried, rebooting modem, changing dns servers, deleting wow cache, disabling all addons, moving to different maps ingame, none have worked.

As for my WoW, no custom client, no custom models, not even using the WoD models, Im using the old ones.

This is with no change on my hardare, or internet connection, this increased latency issue is only happening with Warname, everything else is the same.

2. Yeah, same for me. Usual 102-122 ms and for 3-4 days 210-330ms. LK, MoP. Tried from different places, near the same 200+ ms. From doing ping in Windows command line (to logon server), I still see 100-110 ms.

3. Lately i'm having some delay, I can't say the exact numbers because it's not that big of a change, something like from 50 ms to 80, I can see that other people are playing with 150 ms regularly so i'm not complaining, just wanted to say that something wrong might be going on with the server.

4. Well, it seems that you are not looking for a solution... And this is no advice to fix your problem, and I do not want anyone to try this. It is something that happened to a friend, long time ago.

She was having the same problem as you, she is from NA and shared her account with an EU guildie and she logged in with an alt account that also had a high level character on it, they were both on Discord, played two or three minutes and the player from EU started to get the high MS, he never got DCed like you, but when the MS was around 2500 he couldn't do anything, the screen freezes for a couple of minutes and only clipped/cuts of sound were heard on his side, she, on the other hand, was able to play as normal on the alt account.

What I am trying to say is that weird things happen sometimes, for no reason, and there's no explanation for it... Wink wink.

I hope that you understand...

(that I lie all the time)