1. What happen to Firelands?

So why was Firelands suddenly open than when the players found out you dcd the server and closed the raid . Did you just do it for the lols or for yourself or for testing purposes or what?
    Just give us some info , talk to us for once don't keep everything in the shadow...

2. reminds me of the sunwell being open without a word, then closed by the next reset, again not a peep.

3. reminds me of the sunwell being open without a word, then closed by the next reset, again not a peep.
    Sunwell was opened and closed twice lol. Us twinks call such a thing as The sunwell effect.

This was also done with ioc, av and strands.

EDIT:

The Sunwell Effect - When something is promised and eventually becomes public, only for it to vanish without a trace in a few days or mere hours; in addition to any update about it being edited out of a changelog. -silkmilk from frostwolf 2016
    Edited: February 22, 2017

4. The problem with SWP was that one of the bosses basically broke Hunter pets by applying a debuff on them that made them about 3 times stronger, and then never removing it. As a result, Hunters were forced to release their pets as there was absolutely no way to get rid of the debuff, and self-proclaimed funpolice started reporting every single Hunter that they noticed had the debuff on their pet. The worst part is that most Hunters probably didn't even notice it to begin with.

5. I got a reply from a GM ingame saying that "Probably they are applying a fix and it is reopened " i checked again its still closed . I don't even know too much weird and random stuff happenin and no info at all , i give up....

Skybro
    You answered the question yourself, the raid was closed because it was causing server instability.
    Firelands wasn't suppose to be opened yet, while the raid is planned for release it has a few issues that need ironing out first.

7. You answered the question yourself, the raid was closed because it was causing server instability.
    Firelands wasn't suppose to be opened yet, while the raid is planned for release it has a few issues that need ironing out first.
    Thank you for taking your time and replying to this thread ,this is all i wanted to hear , and it wasn't that hard was it :P ? <3

8. when does the next batch of dungeons/raids coming to frostwolf?

9. When does the doors after Malkorok, in Siege of Orgrimmar are going to be fixed?...Its really annoying, and it prevents any progression, i know this isnt the place or the thread, but we need your attention :\

10. Well it is not like that one bug months ago where this weird mob on Quel'Danas dropped all end boss loot from Sunwell. People use to farm the mess out of that mob and it does not even fight back despite it being attacked. I believe this mob was accidentally removed.

11. Use active defenses and it's easy, it took us one try to get accustomed to Malkorok. Deterrence, dispersion, cloak of shadows are your friends.

12. The sunwell was closed because the debuff could be applied to players aswell. They would get the debuff and queue for BG's with the debuff on them. As soon as they got out by queue teleport the debuff would stay on indeffinetly so they would just wreck bg's with 400k crits and stuff. Saw it myself. A horde rougue wrecked the whole alliance team by himself. People with max pvp gear.

13. Just cleared FL hc,got mount and title...Thx Skybro and warmane. I just wanted to ask if Baleroc, Alysrazor and Mojordomo staghelm drop any loot? We didnt get any loot on these 3 bosses. Also is the mount Smoldering Egg of Millagazor dropping 100% on hc? Coz there was a person in our grp who said that it dropped in his grun and later it dropped for us also.
    Thx again for this raid warmane.

14. Just cleared FL hc,got mount and title...Thx Skybro and warmane. I just wanted to ask if Baleroc, Alysrazor and Mojordomo staghelm drop any loot? We didnt get any loot on these 3 bosses. Also is the mount Smoldering Egg of Millagazor dropping 100% on hc? Coz there was a person in our grp who said that it dropped in his grun and later it dropped for us also.
    Thx again for this raid warmane.
    The mount drop chance should be at 1% for 5.x . That means you just did 1/10 000 run or its bugged.