1. Cold Hearted

Hello

As we all now this Quest has been bugged for some time now. Since it is a rly important Quest - for Sons of Hodir Rep and the Shoulder they sell - my Idea would be just to "autocomplete" as soon as you get it.
    I really like this server and so far i have noticed very few bugs. But this bugged Quest is rly annoying - especially if you somehow made it on one toon and decide to lvl an alt.

2. It isn't bugged what you need to do is get on proto drake free 3 prisioners then fly back with proto towardsf Brunnhildar Village.Proto drake will start auto flying at some point of your travel to Brunhildar village.Then fly back on your mount and repeat process till you finish quest.

3. thing is you cnat free the Villagers most of the time... sometimes 1-2 work, but most of the time none do

4. Have a character who hasn't started the quest chain yet kill the prisoners. When they respawn, you should be able to pick them up. I've completed the quest on a few alts already this month.

5. It isn't bugged what you need to do is get on proto drake free 3 prisioners then fly back with proto towardsf Brunnhildar Village.Proto drake will start auto flying at some point of your travel to Brunhildar village.Then fly back on your mount and repeat process till you finish quest.
    it is bugged instead, and players need to wait server crash to be able to complete.
    The bug is that most of the npcs you need to free respawn without the "ice tomb" if I remeber correctly

6. Just tried it, neither NPC's in ice tombs nor the ones that are without them can be picked up by the drake.

7. Maybe late, but here's a workaround:

If you have the reputation and have done the quests up to Cold Hearted, but can not interact with the proto-drakes:

Go and take the quest "Forging and Alliance": http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Forging_an_Alliance

This will allow you to see the Sons of Hodir NPCs.

Do not turn the quest in. Once you abandon it, you will be back to the starting state. Just take the quest again if you need.

Cheers.