1. Any Christmas event this year?

I was wondering if this year we will have a Christmas event? like snowman... santa ? u guys know anything about it? I saw on the calendar it should start on dec 15th at 6am st but still nothing yet.

2. You mean those christmas event where you farm eof and such? I doubt they will be here again. That was already explained in previous topics.

3. The 15th is the time where ingame events such as special Christmas questlines and such start, and they're already available, visit some major cities and you'll see some special NPCs with quests and a Christmas tree.
    As for Warmane's custom events they're usually available later on, this year I'm hoping for more cow darts and no eof/money/mount rewards, they just make people greedy and it's not fun doing it with them.

4. You mean those christmas event where you farm eof and such? I doubt they will be here again. That was already explained in previous topics.
    Where is that explained?

5. Where is that explained?
    In earlier suggestions and what so topics. I can't find them right now, but it was a big topic.

6. In earlier suggestions and what so topics. I can't find them right now, but it was a big topic.
    GM said they could gear all their toon at event in years 2017 so they dont need to make broken event anymore. they also said they got all the mount they wanted lats years so also no more mount event.

this years GM need nothing so we will have ****y event

7. GM said they could gear all their toon at event in years 2017 so they dont need to make broken event anymore. they also said they got all the mount they wanted lats years so also no more mount event.

If this were remotely true... Why wouldn't they simply give themselves the items they wanted?

8. GM said they could gear all their toon at event in years 2017 so they dont need to make broken event anymore. they also said they got all the mount they wanted lats years so also no more mount event.

That's the most illogical and incoherent statement written on these forums ever.

9. That's the most illogical and incoherent statement written on these forums ever.
    If only he knew the GM's are actually extremely restricted.