Hello, I downloaded this pre-installed version of wotlk client, installed some ad-ons (xperl, gatherer, skada, goodnewseveryone, gs) and after some time playing without any problems I got an error #134. This meant that I couldn't log into any character that was located in Dalaran. The message was as following:
World of WarCraft (build 12340) ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Program: D:\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Wow.exe
Failed to read file WORLD\EXPANSION02\DOODADS\STORMPEAKS\ICESHARDS\DRA GONBLIGHT_ICESHARD_01DIRTY.blp.

Now, I've had simmilar issues before with this pre-installed wotlk client from Warmanes page that would result in not being able to fly at certain areas in Icecrown. I deleted, downloaded again, installed my ad-ons and played for a while without problems untill error started showing up again.

Anyone knows any fix, or even how to clean install the game with manually patching. I've heard that these pre-installed versions may have some issues with ad-ons and that with clean install these problems don't happen. I also encountered error after trying to clean install the game with wow installer but I was getting this message : Failed to read information from the Internet. Please close all applications and try again.