1. You guys should try using a 1-h wep on a ret pal too, I hear it does killer dps.

2. I got DBW normal on my rogue(first icc25 with rogue) and just now DBW HC dropped from our 3rd group(guild run).

Drops every few runs id say

3. You guys should try using a 1-h wep on a ret pal too, I hear it does killer dps.
    I heard if you Dual 1-H with shield your dps will surely skyrocket and also roll for Ikfirus chest too.

4. People still dont understand how rng or %dropchance for that matter works and that in 2k17 PogChamp!
    Ok, enough with the memes.
    If an Item has (sticking to your example for DBW) an 25% Chance to drop, this chance will be calculated everytime you kill this boss. There is no magical hidden tracker that counts your attempts and forces the drop on the 4th try because you completed 100%.

To put this into context - even if an Item had a 99.99% chance to drop, it would still be possible that you would never(!) see the item. Im not saying that it is very likely to happen, but it is still a possibility. As for the "dropchance on warmane" I can not comment on that. Been raiding here very long and ofc we have been screwed with RNG before as well, but I never blamed the Server (aka "manipulated Dropchance") for that. If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it though.

5. Wanted to ask-what the thing with no possibility to mount on 2 forms? Lack of riding animations for those models or?

6. I will help you to calculate:

Basic chance to drop - 20%
    +40% to drop chance if your leader is ****** who able to give DBW to a paladin
    +10% to drop chance per one retribution palain which wants this trinket

First 12