1. DBW droprate

I´ve expirienced in the past mounts that the trinket "Death bringers Will" did not drop one time. I´ve killed the boss about 50 times or more
    and not a single drop from that trinket. It should have a drop rate of 25% and from 50 kills not one drop is not unlucky it´s impossible.

I am sure the drop rate on icecrown is reduced alot and my question is to how much %??? I found nothing in this forum.
    I think that warmane wants more people to donor it cause it is a must have item for melees.
    Don´t get me wrong i am sure it dropps but not that often as it should!

2. I've seen a lot of shifts, in the percentages of the droprates on nelthation, deathwing and now icecrown over the years. Currently with the possibility with the same item dropping twice from one boss, theres no doubt, that not just the drop rates are ****ed up.
    Edited: February 23, 2017

3. It drops every second icc run i do, and its not essential for all melees. On retadins it sucks.

4. hi very bad prng system.

5. It drops every second icc run i do, and its not essential for all melees. On retadins it sucks.
    For me on every alt that i Lead pugs with. Still sad though when ret pallies rolls for it

6. I've never seen it drop on any of my 3 toons.

7. from my experience:
    DBW normal = common
    DBW Heroic = rare (never seen or heard it dropped in the last 5 months)

I can not say if drop rate of heroic version is close or lower than blizzard

8. from my experience:
    DBW normal = common
    DBW Heroic = rare (never seen or heard it dropped in the last 5 months)

I can not say if drop rate of heroic version is close or lower than blizzard
    We(in a guild run) had DBW HC drop last night and a normal one in a pug same day.

9. Dbw dropds depends on luck tbh, i have had 6 Dbw hc drop for me alone in last 4 months and normals drop every time i raid on my hunter. And for ret pally dbw is good bc of crit , haste or agi prox. people say its bad but its better then sts. same with sts people say its bis but it has arp also. so its trading 1400 attack power for a **** load of haste , crit or agi. ill take the hast crit or agi.

10. Dbw dropds depends on luck tbh, i have had 6 Dbw hc drop for me alone in last 4 months and normals drop every time i raid on my hunter. And for ret pally dbw is good bc of crit , haste or agi prox. people say its bad but its better then sts. same with sts people say its bis but it has arp also. so its trading 1400 attack power for a **** load of haste , crit or agi. ill take the hast crit or agi.
    You should be banned from forums for posting an obscene amount of bs.

11. Out of dozens and dozens of 25hc's, I have not seen DBW hc drop once.

Also, DBW is usable as ret and not necessarily a bad trinket, but you can do much better. The arp isn't really useful, the haste is worthless, and you can do better than the crit. Also, it procs str on pala, not agil. If it simply didn't proc haste then it'd become a much better trink. It's definitely not as bad as people say it is, but it's also definitely no where near the best trink for a ret.

12. 6 25m raids since we finally gathered enough ppl to run 25mans.1 HC and 1 normal drop(also ran a pug with a leader i'm familiar with,DBW HC dropped there too).So i guess my luck on seeing it is preeeeeeeeety good,unless i'm on a toon that would crit in it's pants just from the normal one.

13. I'm not trying to impress you or anything but i remember looting dbw on my hunter with a (40-100) roll on a pug run ON MY FIRST ICC 25.. kappa....(upgraded a blue trinket :p)
    And i got vdw HC last week on my rogue -4rth icc 25 with him*(or it ..as u like :p) with a ****ing (47-100) roll lol... kappaPride..it was a grun and because we just merged with another guild and it was out first raid we rolled and didn't use dkp lol...(upgraded the ulduar trinket that proc arpen)
    Good Luck :)

14. Out of dozens and dozens of 25hc's, I have not seen DBW hc drop once.

Also, DBW is usable as ret and not necessarily a bad trinket, but you can do much better. The arp isn't really useful, the haste is worthless, and you can do better than the crit. Also, it procs str on pala, not agil. If it simply didn't proc haste then it'd become a much better trink. It's definitely not as bad as people say it is, but it's also definitely no where near the best trink for a ret.
    It is an absolutely awful trinket. Even Herkuml is worth more DPS. This is fact.

^ Stop bull****ting.

12 Last