1. So how do you suggest we clear SoO?

To start with, yes, we managed to reach Garosh several times already using various workarounds. Just to get it out of the way.

What's more pressing matter at the moment - literally can't progress because of those closed doors.

After defeating Malkorok and trying to advance, the room where we should be able to reach the next boss is closed off. That's a long standing problem and the only way around it was to use some bugs. Today, finally, the staff fixed the bugs and placed invisible walls on the doors. Now what? If you fixed every way available to progress, how about you just open those doors and let us progress without resulting to anything against ToS?

How about just leaving all the doors open to start with? What's the worst that could happen? People not clearing bosses in a row? Skipping no-loot-no-achievement Spoils of Pandaria? What else?

Seriously, our raid night was ruined today and we are seriously unhappy.

Also, I would like to add, that having no new spawn points after boss defeats is seriously making the raiding a pain, since we have to run for 10 minutes to reach each boss after wipe.

We are mostly people working 8 to 17 jobs and we seriously don't have time to waste running, because of some stupid bug.

Are setting new spawn points and opening doors such huge and hard to fix issues, that you'd rather leave them on the backlog of things to fix, even though these are probably the most infuriating bugs I've met on this server falling behind only Duruumu's instant pushbacks and Galakra's orbs that are forcing us to cheese out the encounter?

I see the bug reports posted months ago are still unconfirmed. That's why I am making this thread. I honestly hope you understand, that people are gonna leave over this soon enough. A lot of our players have been playing there for years already, put money and time into the server. It would really be a shame to leave over such stupid things like mismanagement of priorities.

Cheers.

2. +1

Us raiders just aren't surprised anymore by how raids are being managed. Not just bosses but doors getting closed by server crashes.

If this doesn't get fixed, then don't expect to have any guilds raiding in the future and better to just stick with fixing pvp.

3. Everything said is 100% true and whoever tries to say else is either blind or licking staff's ***. And yes this is a loooong bump

4. What do you mean EVERYTHING its "working as intended"
    Malkrok casting breath and pools at the same time , "working as intended"
    Spoils of pandaria loot , "working as intended"
    Flames of Galakrond , "working as intended"
    Teleport system , "working as intended"
    Norushen loot , "working as intended"
    and many other lovely stuff :)

5. Well but most of this is or was possible to work around.

Malkrok is easy if you use your defensive cooldowns (Cloak of Shadows, Deterrence, Disperse etc.) while you are soaking, just took more effort than usual.
    Spoils loot is unfortunate, but otherwise it's working and the encounter is quite easy unless you have no patience.
    You can work around Flames of Galakrond, even though it sucks.
    Used to be able to reach bosses anyways, even though the teleporting thing is infuriating.
    Nourushen loot just broke recently, no point in complaining because everyone farmed the living **** out of it since it respawns every server crash.

Yeah, there are bugs, but most of them aren't stopping the progress. Some of them even make the fights more fun since they become more challenging and people need to figure out how to bypass em. But literally slapping invisible walls on the doors that DO NO OPEN AT ALL is downright ridiculous.

6. well lets be honest doors are too fking hard to script, call NASA to help warmane, serious issues over here.
    same bugs for over 5months and they keep putting more effort on legacy raids than SoO.

LF door scripter. Kappa

7. They just broke Black Temple too, which worked forever, so I guess legacy raids ain't in a good place either.

8. This needs to get fixed as it 9 boss run at least make bosses drop key so people can open doors.

9. ATTENTION DEAR Warmane staff - here are the reports, standing there forgotten for months. in case you are going to say "dont open a thread for a bug, there is a bug tracker for this" - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/34848 / https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/35415
    Once i told the truth here on forums, about scripting, and got banned for disrespect, so i will spare it this time. As usual your actions speak more than your words. Thank you.
    Edited: February 23, 2017

10. "Fully opened and scripted. This will complete our raid releases and conclude the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. We are proud of the end result of our work and look forward to see how players will tackle the final two bosses in Mists of Pandaria."

No trash loot, no several boss loot, tons of incorrect timers and list goes on, there is no need for misleading commercials about fully working content.

11. I also hate being salty and blame someone, but PVE situation in MOP soon will reach unplayable status at all. I know that legacy raids and items for xmog are nice, but how long do u think players will be interested in that then many guilds will never pass galakras because his 3rd or 4th ball will insta kill whole raid? I mean ok u have the oppurtunity to raise guardian dudu ant cheeze the living crap out of the galakras, but it requires immense effort and hard work. I mean we all can live and outgear most of the buggs in tot, and since this raid lost its main priority on gearing up and having fun, cause many loyal players did it like 1000 times and are adapted to help other players to painfully progres thourough it. Now what we want u to notice is the importance of fixing major things that blocks pve community from progressing and having fun in MOP server, because if u aint going to pay more attention on this unplayable situation ppl will leave. Well, many already left, i have been playing in mop for almost like 2 years and i witnesed many great losses of guilds just because of these major and uncomfortable bugs like galakras, no futher locations to spawn after wipe and etc. We might donate and buy stuff from ur website anyway, bet here are totally no fun to waste our precious time after hardwok to run 10 min after each wipe to ress ppl... I totally agree by zmoguss opinion an his major points that he listed. I rly love the community that still plays here in mop, Feitulis here btw - hey all :))) but all in all PvE community is running out of patience dear Warmane Staff.. U Should really reconsider your priorities in Mop, and fix major buggs asap, starting from flames of galakrond, and stop being ignorant with that "fully implemented" things, since not many encounters works as it should anyway... Best wishes to community and warmane staff. PEACE
    Edited: February 23, 2017

12. 100% of truth!
    script the doors is 5 mins works max and script durmu insta kncoking is 2 mins. ( only 1 developer for MOP while 3-5 devs for WOTLK ).
    i hope warmane staff wont delete this thread.
    raiding here is mytich + not normal..

13. Dude doors arent hard to pass if you just have some warmane knowledge and think smartly its not that hard believe me (we never struggle with doors)

14. Dude doors arent hard to pass if you just have some warmane knowledge and think smartly its not that hard believe me (we never struggle with doors)
    I suggest you try skipping them now, after they put this invisible wall on the doors its impossible to use tiger or blink...and the most awful thing is they did put it but didnt fix the damn door to open...i dont know what to say

12 Last