1. Hello

Someone accused me of using a mining bot. He then offered me a video as "proof" where supposedly I was using a mining bot. I typed the link down myself and all I got was a private youtube video. *Edited the link out*
    Bottom line is, have my accounts been compromised? Was it just a failed attempt to prank? He also stated that if he "catches" me using a mining bot again I will get perma ban, then he /ignore me. I have no idea what the heck just happened and I am very, very confused. First he accused me of hacking, then showed me proof which consisted of a private youtube video, then he ignored me and threatened me that my account will be banned. I am not at all concerned about the account getting banned, I mostly use it for proffesions, I am mostly worried about other stuff, like him getting access to my e-mails and other accounts.
    Edited: February 24, 2017

2. first off remove the address incase it is harmful. 2ndly to be safe i'd run a scan for any kind of malware, then change you're password.

3. I checked the link with VirusTotal , which supposedly cross-checks your link with some antivirus databases, and the link was clean.