1. ToT requirements

i was wondering in the global chat and i've seen ppl grouping for ToT for like 530+ilvl and it makes no sense to me, i mean if i'm a PVE player and i don't like to get those fancy pvp 530 stuff and just equip with jusice points for an amount of 496 ilvl can i do ToT? Or am i just wrong? And still if ToT 10N drops 520 ilvl stuff and i have 530 pvp stuff why should i do the raid?

Sorry for bad english though :D

2. If you want to raid with global, you must expect to be overgeared even for lower raids.. reason being is that people dont know how to play their class / do dps and dont know strategies for bosses so you need to overdps/ overheal mechanics. For the second one, ppl with pvp stuff go ToT for trinkets, weapons and tokens, other loot is pretty much useless at this state.

3. Sorry but in MoP Siege of Orgrimmar raid normal mode is not even close in being fixed, 95% of realm cannot get passed Galakras due to lack of its script issues, mob hp issues and lack of Care, pve is almost dead in MoP here, yet we still have no flexible raid system nor a proper raid finder system, these are just a few issues in what is wrong with pve gameplay pn MoP. Coming soon - end of pve.