1. Newer player, need input on in-game mechanic

Hello,

Besides it been a ***** move, is it considered "cheating" to use the leave wintersgrasp option during an active PVP engagement as this was a feature during retail WOTLK.

Harksa.

2. Why would it be against the rules? It was a feature during WOTLK Retail and something you could do easily. 50% of the people I fight in WG leave while getting smashed. This shouldn't be considered cheating.

3. Was just asking because a buddy of mine copped a 7 day for doing this, I also didn't believe this was cheating but wanted a second opinion as I felt the ban was unjust.

4. I too would like to know if this is considered cheating, maybe we could get a gms input on this? I'm not in any rush though

5. I want to know if this is considering cheating.

Having two WoW windows open, one with your normal PvP character that you play arenas with, and the other window on the login screen, with the account name and password of the account that you are playing on the other window, the information is already typed there, so when you are playing arena, you rush and before they touch you or DoT you, you press Alt F4 so the window closes, then open the other window and try to login a few times, until you appear back in the same place that you logged out, with 100% health.

I want to know if it's considered cheating because people say that when I do this, my character stays in-game but they can't target or they can't attack it or something like that, so they spend like 20 seconds trying to figure out what's up, while my partner rekts them, then when they decide to change target because maybe I logged off or something, then when they die they move the camera around and they notice that I was behind pulling their pants down.

6. Was just asking because a buddy of mine copped a 7 day for doing this, I also didn't believe this was cheating but wanted a second opinion as I felt the ban was unjust.
    I'm going to assume from the lack of replies that it's not against the rules or nobody knows, in either case I believe that someone should read the ban appeals as I will agree with you the ban does feel unjust