1. Bugged tangled crops at Sunsong Ranch?

They were working perfectly fine up until a week ago. All you had to do was grab the root and walk 15 yards, now it takes me an eternity running around and clicking it over and over to (hopefully) eventually make it disappear. Did anyone else notice this and perhaps have a workaround? Or maybe the staff could shed some light on it? Seems like a major, near feature-breaking nuisance that discourages me from continuing to farm :/

What I noticed seemed to have come in conjunction with that bug are some weird line of sight issues when trying to harvest the western-most two crops in the south-western section of the farm.

2. The same thing is also happening to me. I stopped touching them :)

3. Yeah I have had same problem... from time to time it is working but mostly it is just never-ending run event.

4. i havent done the farm in awhile,
    but have you tried to pull them, then relog and pull again?
    this used to work on any bugged crop.

5. i havent done the farm in awhile,
    but have you tried to pull them, then relog and pull again?
    this used to work on any bugged crop.
    Doesn't work unfortunately.

6. Don't work for me. That's bad news for farming activity :/

7. Tangled crops everywhere, can GM please confirm this is getting fixed? snow lily is hard enough to obtain already.

8. was this corrected in this batch of fixes?
    running low on mats..

9. Tangled crops everywhere, can GM please confirm this is getting fixed? snow lily is hard enough to obtain already.
    A win-win solution to this problem would be to greatly increase the proportion of snow lily that is found in the herb pouches you can buy for Motes of Harmony from the vendor in the Vale. That would have the beneficial effects of easing the snow lily shortage while also encouraging pvp participation, since buying the herb pouches with motes is one of the few tangible rewards of honor and conquest after you're geared.

In the meantime, players can help ease the shortage by doing pvp and spending honor and conquest on the herb pouches. I'm sure some players don't know you can get gold by selling snow lilies on the AH. First you buy the spirit and motes of harmony from the honor and conquest pvp vendors on the Pandaria wall, then you use the motes of harmony to buy pandaria herb pouches from the vendors who are on the patio in front of the ally and horde bases in the Vale.

Even now, the herb pouches contain some snow lily, which is very expensive on the AH now with the shortage.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

10. i was told that walking a little ways then stopping and restarting walking gets them untangled
    havent been in game to try it though.

11. Yeah, after trying everything I figured this one out too. You walk the first 5 yards fast to save time and then walk the rest on baby steps so the server recognizes you're on the right distance, It works even on that one in the corner with LoS problems. And by baby steps I mean less than half second button presses on the keyboard. This one is odd here because if you walk past the tooltip distance the tangle resets and it shouldn't be that way.

12. Yeah, after trying everything I figured this one out too. You walk the first 5 yards fast to save time and then walk the rest on baby steps so the server recognizes you're on the right distance, It works even on that one in the corner with LoS problems. And by baby steps I mean less than half second button presses on the keyboard. This one is odd here because if you walk past the tooltip distance the tangle resets and it shouldn't be that way.
    Does not work for me. Can you do a video?

13. Does not work for me. Can you do a video?
    Same. Sounds very much like a placebo to me. I've been trying to do all sorts of trickery ever since this stopped working properly and nothing would work consistently.

12 Last