1. Global cooldown

Without any haste casting time of scorch is 1.5 sec. That's also the length of your global cooldown with 0 haste. Is it correct that your GCD will always last as long as your scorch? As long as it's 1 sec or higher. Basically i'm asking if GCD scales with haste like any other spell.

2. Yes I think it works this way. To my mind GCD is considered as a spell with a basic casting time of 1.5 sec, except the fact he cannot be shorter then 1 sec (as you say). One thing is sure as long as your scorch incantation will be greather then 1 sec, your gcd will never be longer then the scorch incantation.

3. Yeah that's exactly right. Haste is applied the exact same way to your spell GCD as it is to your cast-times.

There's a macro that lets you know what your spell GCD length exactly is if you want to see that it's the same length as your Scorch's cast-time.

4. Anybody knows which classes can reduce their GCD with haste and which can't?

5. It's regarding every class as far as I know.

6. As far as I know some classes can't reduce the GCD. Warr for example.

7. As far as I know some classes can't reduce the GCD. Warr for example.
    It's more the spell classification rather than the class. For instance, all Hunter shots have the fixed 1.5 sec GCD typical of most physical moves, but their traps and Mend Pet gcd time is reduced by spell haste effects. Exorcism's and Consecration's GCDs for a Ret are affected by spell haste but Divine Storm and Crusader Strike aren't, etc.