1. Why?

Tell me why you removed legendary wepons and mounts from blackrock?almost all of transmog skins are complete ****,i don't ask you to bring back heroic trinkets,just maybe add something new to blackrock,server is dying

2. Tell me why you removed legendary wepons and mounts from blackrock?almost all of transmog skins are complete ****,i don't ask you to bring back heroic trinkets,just maybe add something new to blackrock,server is dying
    Well. A week ago we had patch 3.3.5a back. 2 days ago, shoulders was made available from solo queue. Today Mall was changed for both horde and alliance. Heroic trinkets was added 2 days ago. And later today legendaries will become available for transmog.

3. Hello Warmane,

is it possible to make more queue places like it was years ago? I think teleports to cities of Ironforge, Silvermoon, Undercity, Thunder Bluff, Darnassus, The Exodar, Hyjal(raid), Ahn´Qiraj(raid) and other locations. The NPCs are still there, just make ports. And add Old Engineering Stuff NPC, it could be cool to have it every town.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

Skejp
    Edited: February 24, 2017

4. Hello,why dont have flying mounts in World of warcraft wraith of the lich king,one NPC character send me to darkspear isle?