1. WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer & Magic Rooster

Hi there,

I'm looking for the tabard and the mount, if you have one for sale, please either leave a comment here, contact me via PM or ingame (Name: Plstryme).

Willing to pay with coins and/or gold.

2. I got both but magic rooster i wont let go for less then 400 coins

3. I got both but magic rooster i wont let go for less then 400 coins
    This ugly crap does not cost more than 100 coins.

4. This ugly crap does not cost more than 100 coins.
    No .

5. how much does the tabard usually go for ? i want it SO bad.

6. Can you transmog lightbringer to scryer tabard? I want the use effect but the Scryer tabard has always been my absolute favourite for looks :/

Also curious about tabard price, I'm guessing it goes for surprisingly little if you are lucky, but hard to call what the "correct" price is after cheap ones pass through the hands of re-sellers. On the one hand I could see people having problems selling it for 50 coins at times, on the other I can imagine some people paying 150. The rarity value isn't so high and the special potato feeling is short and on cooldown. Price on it is likely to keep dropping withe time (on average) and there is also a relatively high risk of it ending up in coin shop some time, since it used to be a very cheap item in coin shop in molten days.

300-400 for rooster seems about right. Sure I and many others think it's fugly and would never buy one, but that's not the point: For some rooster is the dream mount (for many different reasons), others value the special potato feeling of being a unique rooster riding snowflake and their brain will convince them it's their favourite mount for reasons less shallow. Price should drop a little in the long term as those most desperate to obtain it do and more people come into circulation and rarity value is reduced.
    Edited: April 2, 2017

7. Can you transmog lightbringer to scryer tabard? I want the use effect but the Scryer tabard has always been my absolute favourite for looks :/

Also curious about tabard price, I'm guessing it goes for surprisingly little if you are lucky, but hard to call what the "correct" price is after cheap ones pass through the hands of re-sellers. On the one hand I could see people having problems selling it for 50 coins at times, on the other I can imagine some people paying 150. The rarity value isn't so high and the special potato feeling is short and on cooldown. Price on it is likely to keep dropping withe time (on average) and there is also a relatively high risk of it ending up in coin shop some time, since it used to be a very cheap item in coin shop in molten days.

300-400 for rooster seems about right. Sure I and many others think it's fugly and would never buy one, but that's not the point: For some rooster is the dream mount (for many different reasons), others value the special potato feeling of being a unique rooster riding snowflake and their brain will convince them it's their favourite mount for reasons less shallow. Price should drop a little in the long term as those most desperate to obtain it do and more people come into circulation and rarity value is reduced.
    I succesfuly sold tabard for 200x primordial saronite, good trade I guess.