1. Dark Iron Bars

As some of you might have found out, the quest that grants you access to smelting dark iron bars is broken. However, I've found someone today that is selling Dark Iron Bars, and I've seen them in-game, so it's not just a wild claim. I immediately went to Blackrock Depths to check if the quest was working, but it was just as bugged as ever.

I am intensely curious how he managed to get them.

He claimed to have done the quest a few weeks ago, although he was being pretty sketchy about it and refused to link the Dark Iron smelting ability, and when I initially asked him how he got them he immediately said "not hacking." I've tried to pick up the quest every month or so for the last 4 or 5 months, and I'm always met with the same bug and am unable to get it.

Does anyone have any ideas how he could have possibly come across these or finished the quest?

2. As some of you might have found out, the quest that grants you access to smelting dark iron bars is broken. However, I've found someone today that is selling Dark Iron Bars, and I've seen them in-game, so it's not just a wild claim. I immediately went to Blackrock Depths to check if the quest was working, but it was just as bugged as ever.

I am intensely curious how he managed to get them.

He claimed to have done the quest a few weeks ago, although he was being pretty sketchy about it and refused to link the Dark Iron smelting ability, and when I initially asked him how he got them he immediately said "not hacking." I've tried to pick up the quest every month or so for the last 4 or 5 months, and I'm always met with the same bug and am unable to get it.

Does anyone have any ideas how he could have possibly come across these or finished the quest?
    One year later... And bug still hasn't been fixed

3. the chalise appears beside a different dwarf in the same room, I almost rage quit and then noticed it, after complete talk to gloom rel again and it grants smelting