1. This is gonna be an epic thread I can tell you !
    To save future cringe, yes lock is op in pve, yes warr is op in arenas and yes dk is for mom´s special kids.

2. This is gonna be an epic thread I can tell you !
    To save future cringe, yes lock is op in pve, yes warr is op in arenas and yes dk is for mom´s special kids.
    and yes u clueless af

3. I will not answer you because I realized that I'm reasoning with a child, guilds make selections of classes, no selections of classes with high coefficient of dmg!!.pls you crying less I understand you're a 15 year old boy who just touch game class crying. private servers do not make progress ... for people like you. good game
    usually people who start complain bout age are kids . u have no arguments so u start talk ****.

4. Its bugged mate, people dont bother about going in details and i dont care anymore even. At present there is nothing more broken than Warlocks on realm. Affliction warlock out dpsing ARP capped bis hunters on Icecrown realm .... thats a lol .... it should NEVER happen unless hunter is **** and the raid i was in, we had a crazy hunter in our raids .... not only that we had bis shadowmourne war, shadowmourne ret .... and afflic warlock who should be below them always is topping charts even at 5.9k gs

the order of DPS in PvE as warlock is like Afflic > Demo > Destro/Hybrid
    I have played Demo/Affli Warlock on retail for like 3 years, warmane 3 years as well and now they have just fcked them up on lordaeron. BIS Demo warlock doing way low dps. Warlocks are just bugged af and none really cares anymore.
    To summarize:
    Hello guys i donated full bis hunter and im not top dps, this confirms that its completely broken, because its not possible that the other guy was tryharding.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

5. Hi Guys,

I started playing again on Lordaeron after a break of almost 1year. At the moment my main is a Hpally and enjoy Arena as well as Battlegrounds. I played during Season 8 on retail and I got also some experience on AT. I was for sure not the best player but also not the worst.

Unfortunately, during the last couple of weeks I experienced a very high damage output of several classes on Lordaeron. Especially Warlocks,Hunter,Frostmages and Ferals hit like a train!!! Its just insane compared with experience I made in the past. Probably I am getting older....

My biggest problem at the moment are warlocks: my Hpally has 1050 resilience, about 23k HP and I still get 9500 Chaosbolts from pvp-equipped locks!!!! I know that I have to avoid CC and that I have to dispell as much as possible but thats not the topic!

During another arena-game an affliction-lock switched on my pally and I lost 80% HP in about 3 seconds! How thats even possible?

I mean, we are playing S7 with furious/relentless gear!!!

My question is: Does everything work here as intended or are any balancing-patches planned?

Thx in advance
    That's not bad at all lol.
    9500 chaos bolts is less than half your hp.

Try going up against lock/ele shammy in 2v2s. You get blown the F up in a global if you're not careful.

long story short, 1050 res is not much.
    9500 chaos bolt is actually ok considering destro relies on big crits, and you should try taking some damage from an Ele shammy.

6. i can make lvl 80wlock now and win mirror against u and trash deosy. its not class problem trust me

7. if u cant beat warlock as full bis hunter on warmane idk what trash u playing with D

8. Sorry for this noob question but what does bis mean?

9. i can make lvl 80wlock now and win mirror against u and trash deosy. its not class problem trust me
    I neither know nor I care who you are, but come on. We both know it´s not true. Altho maybe ye with rival miketycicle getting soloed by dk´s pet.

10. Sorry for this noob question but what does bis mean?
    best in slot.

First 12