1. Was there a recent buff to Anzu/5-man heroics?

So I was soloing Anzu a number of times a few weeks ago. Killed him maybe 10 times no problem. Took a break and came back after a few weeks, and he hits me HARD now, like 50-100% more. I've died 4 times in a row now. I'm not doing anything differently.

Just wondering if he was buffed or something? Or Heroics in general?

2. Ok I finally beat him again after 5 tries. It seems that he no longer waits for me to kill his adds now, but half way through, he joins back in. ALso, towards teh end, he dramatically increases the rate of his attacks...boom boom boom....he never used to do that. I barely managed to survive with 2k hp, whereas before I had like 70% left!!!!

3. Yeah there were recently a huge bug fix and they apparently fixed him as well, the birds around him are now there, but they don't work well, like the bird that gives damange reduction to players, it gives that buff to Anzu as well lol.

Also you have to clean the whole room now before pull as when the adds he summons don't come to you right away they circle around the room and pull everything that's there if you don't clear the room before pull.

And yeah he does hit much harder now. I was farming Anzu right after I hit lvl 80 in my bear 2,2k gear with like 17k hp and had no problems, and now with this upgrate he hits me for like 2k every hit, no way I can farm him anymore, thanks Warmane :(

4. Yep, he is fixed.

Im 5.3 gs in my tank set so it doesn't matter but he still chunked me a bit, definitely wasn't going to die but I can see lower geared players or non feral players having a hard time.

Thankfully he dropped the mount Saturday so only had to kill him once now that he is fixed! :)