1. Game instability

as the title states, the game has been very unstable the past month(s), issues others and myself have complained about many times,

#1: lag when certain abilitys , items, engines, spells in combination with other things are used, and spammed

#2: characters that glitch instead of normaly walking they glitch ahead and this is not everyone, u see 2 out of the 10 people around having that, and when interacting with them they themselfs play normaly but to others they are not at same location, thus stuns , melee, are ineffective

#3: coming out of battleground or teleport, u get a message that u are moving while u are standing still, again , makes me think the game or the character interaction with world and eachother has been wrongly scrited or something is bugged there

#4: due to the abuse of these points and countless more instability issues with items , the game interaction player vs player, the characters position in the world cause people to abuse the fact that its there, thus killing the game slowly by making people accept this is how WARMANE is or has become..

solution: a through analisis step by step of character movement, items and spells abilitys and all that in combination should be done, and i suggest atleast once a week , the more often its done the easyer it gets by time

this will help and prevent further collapse of the gaming experience, and keep everything that is presented to staff managable before it gets out of hand.

as a veteran on this server i have seen the experience reduce due to less fixes where its needed, as in preformance of the actuall gameplay not the things in the game, the mechanics , movement, attack speed, range, item use and effect of them, haste everything needs a good compleet check up and polish not cause i desire it , its desperatly needed atm, most new players dont notice how things suppose to be or casual players dont care, and most that know just abuse it to feed their ego, so i speak for what needs to be done.

hope this gets atleast something going. (there are more issues to adress but this is main thing atm)

2. I've started noticing positioning / facing issues more and more on my rogue lately. Earlier today I did a bg and there was a druid that I just couldn't hit *at all*, absolutely impossible. I was basically standing inside her and it kept telling me I was out of range or not behind my target (when trying to backstab). I've encountered her around 3-4 times total and never managed to hit her even once. The only thing I did hit was blind, though mind you that's ranged.

3. Yes, Rogue (and probably some other classes) are really anoying to play atm. you can't even hit warlocks when they are just walking, you stun hunter in deterence. The DR seems to be increased 0.5 seconds because of all this latency and when you use shadowstep you get teleported 5 yards in front of the enemy character model and then you can hit him...

4. Yes, there seem to be some delay, especially with the player position. Also, the spells have delay too, for example, if someone casts polymorph and you kick at the right time, you will still get polymorphed but the kick will go on CD for some weird reason.
    Edited: February 26, 2017

5. exactly these things have priority nr 1 as it applys to everything that is done in game, it can be exploited and IS exploited.

another point, a few days ago there was a lag issue of the servers on main page of warmane, that message has been removed without update on the situation, does that mean the problems are deeper than can be fixed atm

if so, atleast say something cause we are dealing and NOTICING it atm in many ways, and its more troubling to deal with it not knowing if anything is or will be done , or even noticed.

#an admin / GM notice or reply pls

6. Can anyone explain how i cast spell reflection, get cloned, and now im sitting in clone with spell reflect buff?

7. Can anyone explain how i cast spell reflection, get cloned, and now im sitting in clone with spell reflect buff?
    had same issues,

these are one of the things wich made me wonder if the game is streaming the connection proper to ALL players, or if there are server problems or being interupted in a way, or that player on player interaction is not clean enough wich cause these situation , or that its third party programs being used that causes tear's in the game wich causes lags for others...

again , any staff have notice of these problems or take these messages in consideration even ? no reply, or its know ...............

it's been like this for a while now, and only message or indication about notice of it was a few days ago but that message on main page was just removed without explanation to a fix or that its unfixable atm...

i think staff knows whats going on just that it might be to deep to fix atm for whatever reason -.-

8. reviving for admin / gm reply or notice *bump* most serious issue to gameplay and overal stability of game, it might be that some connections are being disturbed between server and gamers in game ... there is something definitly wrong here

9. ps: might give more insight in the problem to help pinpoint , people that have the game 8000 years , get ingame download symbol while playing -.-...

10. The issue with hit detection exists since patch 5.4 on this realm. It happens vs some players, not vs others. Probably related to latency.
    Surely an issue when you play a melee class and you can't hit your opponent standing ON TOP of them.
    So 1 year issue... gl for the fix.
    Other complains are valid too.

Don't forget the falling underground bug which is the history of Molten and is still not fixed here. Go figure...
    Edited: March 4, 2017