1. BOS+BOK+GotW

Justa simple quetion. It`s must stack stamina stat or not?

2. Blessing of Sanctuary and Blessing of Kings +10% stamina do NOT stack. Gift of the Wild is an entirely different buff type. As such, it will stack with either of the other mentioned buffs.

3. the only similar buff wich can be stacked is elune blessing, available during the lunar festival

4. Blessing of Sanctuary and Blessing of Kings +10% stamina do NOT stack. Gift of the Wild is an entirely different buff type. As such, it will stack with either of the other mentioned buffs.
    I know it is, just think this is not proper, i mean Blizzard issues about this is wrong.
    Many ppl say WotlK is the best or one of the best, but there are some a lil strange things, and kinda unbalanced for game like WoW.
    Just to say one more major - Hero in arena, but Lay of hands not.
    I dont understand point of this, in real Heroism is a lot more powerfull than just one Lay of Hands.

5. What exactly do you feel is wrong? Gift of the Wild does stack with Blessing of Kings, for example, because it is an entirely different type of buff. Blessing of Kings give you +10% stats, while Gift of the Wild gives a flat number of stats. This changed in Cataclysm because how Gift of the Wild worked was changed - changed to give % stats, just like Blessing of Kings.

As for Heroism vs. Lay on Hands, the rules set for these abilities are based on their cooldown. Those were rules applied by Blizzard and we've merely followed those rules.