1. To you who gank low lvls

Just because no one wants you in their raid, doesnt make you a big person or a better player by camping low levels whos trying to progress their character.

Every day since I came back to Warmane this "trend" is seen again and again. Backpaddling/keyboardturning level 80's camping low levels until they log off.

Reasons are many, they are bullied IRL and play WoW all day. But they are **** at the game so no one wants them in their group, so they take out their frustration on people 50 levels below them. When I was a GM on a server called WoWdark 6 years ago, I didnt go out my way to permaban these kind of human trash.

TLDR: people who gank low lvls should bite the bullet or git gud so they can do content at their own level.

rant over

2. just so you know, threads like these tend to encourage more ganking, not stop it.

end of the day it's part of the game and you may as well get use to it.

3. I just do it because I enjoy it. It's a war after all.

4. You must have had a **** life if you feel the need to kill low lvls. Should kill yourself and help the rest of the world, no1 will miss u

5. You must have had a **** life if you feel the need to kill low lvls. Should kill yourself and help the rest of the world, no1 will miss u
    you must be 12. suggesting suicide over how someone plays a game. if it pisses you off that much you should avoid mmo's.

6. I'll protect you , i have chars on both factions , whats ur character name to keep a protecting hand over you

7. I'll protect you , i have chars on both factions , whats ur character name to keep a protecting hand over you
    I'll help you too. *cough* bite the bait *cough*

8. You must have had a **** life if you feel the need to kill low lvls. Should kill yourself and help the rest of the world, no1 will miss u
    Telling people to kill themself? How classy. Join a PVE server, go play another game, play a rogue/druid, stop crying.

There's endless possibilities besides telling people that might be on the other side of the world to kill themself over a videogame. Talking about a pathethic life haha

9. OP, you deserve to be ganked 24/7.

10. Just because no one wants you in their raid, doesnt make you a big person or a better player by camping low levels whos trying to progress their character.

Every day since I came back to Warmane this "trend" is seen again and again. Backpaddling/keyboardturning level 80's camping low levels until they log off.

Reasons are many, they are bullied IRL and play WoW all day. But they are **** at the game so no one wants them in their group, so they take out their frustration on people 50 levels below them. When I was a GM on a server called WoWdark 6 years ago, I didnt go out my way to permaban these kind of human trash.

TLDR: people who gank low lvls should bite the bullet or git gud so they can do content at their own level.

rant over
    "rastalove93" ..... gm 6 years ago on some random server ... were you like 15 back then ? Lol. I literally cried from lulz while reading this thread. thanks.

11. Hey op, go cry somewhere else you weak *****. Get good scrub nub.

12. Just because no one wants you in their raid, doesnt make you a big person or a better player by camping low levels whos trying to progress their character.

rant over

You must have had a **** life if you feel the need to kill low lvls. Should kill yourself and help the rest of the world, no1 will miss u
    I really hope OP are joking. Sad to see you suggesting people to suicide, because of a game. Not cool actually.

If it such a big problem, I suggest that you find yourself a pve server. Also a tip, don't make posts like this, this is a good reason why people are killing low levels.

13. I think we can all agree rastalove93 telling tankton to kill himself is toxic behaviour. But to be fair, it's just an emotional thing to say, and I refuse to believe any of you people going off on the guy actually believe rastalove93 wants tankton to kill himself. This is what I've never understood about people. It's like you all got infected by it, and are now behaving toxic towards rastalove93 spreading more and more toxicity. Almost as if you're all bitten by the T-Virus. Just because rastalove93 behaved poorly it's ok for everyone to cyberbully him like this?

@rastalove93 -> I think you need to have a cup of tea, you seem emotional and hateful because of a video game, just put it into perspective for a second
    @everyone else -> I think you need to have a cup of tea, you all seem emotional and hateful because of a video game, just put it into perspective for a second

Be nice to eachother. SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE. send Richparente 50% of your gold

That will be all!
    Edited: February 28, 2017

12 Last