1. I think we can all agree rastalove93 telling tankton to kill himself is toxic behaviour. But to be fair, it's just an emotional thing to say, and I refuse to believe any of you people going off on the guy actually believe rastalove93 wants tankton to kill himself. This is what I've never understood about people. It's like you all got infected by it, and are now behaving toxic towards rastalove93 spreading more and more toxicity. Almost as if you're all bitten by the T-Virus. Just because rastalove93 behaved poorly it's ok for everyone to cyberbully him like this?

@rastalove93 -> I think you need to have a cup of tea, you seem emotional and hateful because of a video game, just put it into perspective for a second
    @everyone else -> I think you need to have a cup of tea, you all seem emotional and hateful because of a video game, just put it into perspective for a second

Be nice to eachother. SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE. send Richparente 50% of your gold

That will be all!
    Aight. Have no fear, no intention to kill myself ;D

2. Aight. Have no fear, no intention to kill myself ;D
    Who are you?

And where is my gold?

3. Who are you?

And where is my gold?
    Sure. I think I have.... 7? gold. You can have 3.5g. Whats your char name on horde?

4. Sure. I think I have.... 7? gold. You can have 3.5g. Whats your char name on horde?
    Horde is for women. What is wrong with you?

5. I deal top dps in a dungeon or raid, I am on the school Football team, I spend my volunteer hours at the local Kitten shelter, but I will find time in my day to corpse camp you in STV

6. I don't really get it either, but lowbie ganking has always been a part of the game.

7. I feel for you bringing this up on a forum and then getting sh#t on by everyone here.

You need to understand though, that this is PvP game where people can and will be shamelessly killing you.

Just log off for 5 mins, grab a glass of water/tea/cigarette/sit on the couch/take a dump. Etc etc etc etc.
    They'll leave you alone.

If you can't do that or put up with the occasional death then you should not play wow.
    Simple.

I don't like getting ganked either but I still slap the odd lowbie when I pass by. Though I'm very much against camping people, which I know some people do.

8. I deal top dps in a dungeon or raid, I am on the school Football team, I spend my volunteer hours at the local Kitten shelter, but I will find time in my day to corpse camp you in STV
    Loled.
    That's the spirit

9. Just log off for 5 mins, grab a glass of water/tea/cigarette/sit on the couch/take a dump. Etc etc etc etc.
    They'll leave you alone.
    Hmmmm... Leave this guy alone? Nope.

10. Everyday as i terrorize lowbie quest hubs i imagine them being as mad as OP after all the continuous deaths and it makes it all the more enjoyable
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm these tears.

First 12