1. !86 iLevel, But still can't queue for HC RDF

Why is it that i can't queue for hc despite having above the 180 ilevel requirement?

Edit: im now at 187, still unable to queue i just find it weird as Mercy said on one of the other posts the req was 180 average ilevel and after a bit of searching there are a few posts on wowhead claiming the same.

My current gear, i got the Spark of Life to replace a 138 trinket i had from spending my donation points i was hoping it was going to get me into hc... it didn't.
    Edited: February 26, 2017

2. check over all your items. 1 really low leveled item is likely your issue.

3. check over all your items. 1 really low leveled item is likely your issue.
    all my items are 170-200+ i checked thoroughly before making this post to make sure, ive also added an image of my current gear and their ilevels to the original.
    Edited: February 25, 2017

4. Not sure if it is blizz-like or not, but you can't queue RDF HC on Icecrown until you are like 4.5k+. That is around 220-ish iLvl.

5. Not sure if it is blizz-like or not, but you can't queue RDF HC on Icecrown until you are like 4.5k+. That is around 220-ish iLvl.
    I've had people tell me 3k, 3.2k, to 3.5k there doesn't seem to be an answer but i know for certain that the RDF has NEVER used gearscore to judge whether or not you can queue. If it is around that GS though that's dumb and i might have to stop playing lol the only other way i can think of gearing is doing pvp and buying honor gear because im not getting anything from dungeons at this point.

Pair that up with the slow queue times and only getting 2 emblems each day and dungeons are practically useless.

6. your ilvelel is not 187 it's 175, Ilevel calulation: Ilv sum of all items is divided by number of item slots. All item slots count 'cept shirt and tabard.

You don't have any idol equiped which essentially makes that spot worth 0 ilvl and it is used in the calculation. The best advice i can give you is to find some Idol, tbc one vote, for it, do anything, just equip something there, failing that go to auction house and buy some cheap 264 stuff. I recommend the cloth shoulders, they are usually worth around 1k, the leather healer belt is around 3k.

7. your ilvelel is not 187 it's 175, Ilevel calulation: Ilv sum of all items is divided by number of item slots. All item slots count 'cept shirt and tabard.

You don't have any idol equiped which essentially makes that spot worth 0 ilvl and it is used in the calculation.
    so after doing some pvp i got a 234 relic, as i thought it doesnt seem to count that into the ilevel either because i still can't queue... My gs is up to 3k now though so i guess getting 1 shot over and over for a few hours was worth it... Also im a fresh 80 with no alts so i can't even afford dual spec or Cold Weather Flying so buying gear isn't an option for me

i also upgraded my ring a little bit as well to 183, updated the picture

8. I just tested some stuff with one of my chars and i can say the ilvl req is bugged, 217 is not enough to q for any hc apparently, your character however should be now more than adequate. Idk really what to tell you now.

9. I just tested some stuff with one of my chars and i can say the ilvl req is bugged, 217 is not enough to q for any hc apparently, your character however should be now more than adequate. Idk really what to tell you now.
    If it's actually bugged than that's pretty serious... I mean regular dungeons only give up to 187 gear, so thats about 3.2-3.4 gs max you're gonna get from dungeons and that's only if you do what i did to get a relic... No pug is gonna let you anywhere near any of the raids with that low of a gs because they think it's important, so you have no realistic way to gear besides pvp and i think some of the factions give decent armor when you get your rep high enough with them.

10. not sure if you can change anything anymore, but i kinda have a theory, if you upgrade 1 more item and it works i think then the offhand part is glitchy. Normally if you have 2 handed weapon equiped only 1 slot is used to calculate ilvl, if you have 1 + off then both are used in the calculation, so there is a possibility that you are still sitting at 179 ilvl.

11. not sure if you can change anything anymore, but i kinda have a theory, if you upgrade 1 more item and it works i think then the offhand part is glitchy. Normally if you have 2 handed weapon equiped only 1 slot is used to calculate ilvl, if you have 1 + off then both are used in the calculation, so there is a possibility that you are still sitting at 179 ilvl.
    I tried equipping some of the feral gear id been collecting, some of it was a higher ilevel but after equipping it and my average did go up by 1 it still wouldn't let me queue, so i guess that theory is out the window then.

12. Sorry dude besides the obvious get better gear i am out of ideas. Hope you'll sort it out, if not you can always hit bgs and sort out some chavz there :). And just keep ignoring everyone who doesn't like your gear there.

13. Ok so you need and average of 190 on your gear to be able to que RDF HC and your average is 187.5. Get better gear and then you can que. Don't listen to what people say about your gearscore its the average ilvl you have to go after. You can find threads were GM's explain it very easy.