1. of course is it legit, is just an items, and all can get it (if u have a pve guild or any other way)... and i think some pvp guild like devastation use them...
    You are talking rubbish.
    Or... did everyone turn into rogue overnight? Because it does not seem like everyone can abuse the trinks the same way.

2. There is a known issue with downscaling that I reported 2-3 days ago. I marked it as an exploit for obvious reasons, and as such will not be sharing what exactly is bugged. Just calm down and wait for a fix.

I do not think it is any players fault that this bug exists, and as such no bans should occur for this reason.

There is also another bug that I am trying to discuss with QA (#PrayForResponse). This bug is a bit more complex and needs lots of sourcing, which I believe I have now found. I will make a report for it shortly if I don't hear back from QA.

I don't think the issues with PvE gear will last long.

3. All can get it, not all can utilize it the same way. Or ... did everyone turn into a rogue overnight?
    You are talking a total rubbish. Plus you seem to deserve some ban for the abuser mentality.
    haha... first: if this item is bugged why its available? second: i really dont know if pve trinkets are buggeds becouse i only do bgs and RDF hc, not raids (becouse i have no guild); Third: if we use a pve trinket, maybe we will get more damage, but with pvp trinkets gives u resilence and usefull pvp stats, That will give more endurance in pvp combats right? like sacrifice endurance for burst of damage... and i have seen those gnomes in bgs, but never got the pleasure to test they damage on me, or maybe i didnt notice...

4. I do not think it is any players fault that this bug exists, and as such no bans should occur for this reason.
    Killing 2 full geared 550 pvp players in a row should give a hint that the item your are using is bugged. Also joining back to back BGs with the said item.
    Also knowing that in normal circumstances the said item is trash tier in PVP.

5. haha... first: if this item is bugged why its available? second: i really dont know if pve trinkets are buggeds becouse i only do bgs and RDF hc, not raids (becouse i have no guild); Third: if we use a pve trinket, maybe we will get more damage, but with pvp trinkets gives u resilence and usefull pvp stats, That will give more endurance in pvp combats right? like sacrifice endurance for burst of damage... and i have seen those gnomes in bgs, but never got the pleasure to test they damage on me, or maybe i didnt notice...
    Pathetic creature.
    It is more than obvious that you are one of those players that abuse it and trying to play a stupid because more people have spotted this bug and you are obviously ****ting your pants whether you can aviod bannhammer or not.
    Those sneaky self-centered guys that probably equip pve trinkets before/while duel and switch trinkets to pvp after duel is finished as to not lose overpowerness and become slightly more carefull just in case they send bann for using it.

I have hope that they bann every single abuser of those items, but let's be realistic - they won't. Just have to wait for merely chances it gets fixed in nearest future.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

6. Killing 2 full geared 550 pvp players in a row should give a hint that the item your are using is bugged. Also joining back to back BGs with the said item.
    Also knowing that in normal circumstances the said item is trash tier in PVP.
    Well, tbh killing 2 full geared 550 pvp players in a random BG as a sub rogue isnt really that hard. The player base is really bad at pvp, especially the bg heroes and a sub rogue with buffs, pots, zerker buff will 100-0 someone in a dance and will 100-0 someone a few seconds later with shadow blades + engineering on use. In fact you can probably 100-0 someone with 0 CDs bar trinkets and tailoring proc if you have the above, 250k evis' arent that rare with stuff popped, especially if you go mastery>crit. So something like cheap, hemo (with glyph), ambush, evis, mfd evis can kill a squishier target on its own.

7. Well, tbh killing 2 full geared 550 pvp players in a random BG as a sub rogue isnt really that hard. The player base is really bad at pvp, especially the bg heroes and a sub rogue with buffs, pots, zerker buff will 100-0 someone in a dance and will 100-0 someone a few seconds later with shadow blades + engineering on use. In fact you can probably 100-0 someone with 0 CDs bar trinkets and tailoring proc if you have the above, 250k evis' arent that rare with stuff popped, especially if you go mastery>crit. So something like cheap, hemo (with glyph), ambush, evis, mfd evis can kill a squishier target on its own.
    Like I said, the bugged nature of the trinket has to be proven, but this is something that can be easily proven or disproven by just looking at the pvp damage the voodoo gnomes do and asking if it is consistent with a 522 ilvl trinket:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94523/bad-juju

The low ilvl of the trinket (for Prideful season) makes the argument that it's working as intended harder, though. You can get 550 ilvl pvp trinkets that provide an on-use buff similar to the voodoo gnome trinket. I've been opened on by plenty of really good rogues with the 550 pvp trinkets, and I never got globaled quickly through barkskin like with the guy with the gnome trinket. That seems odd to me, even considering that pve trinkets provide pure dps and not resilience, etc.

But once again, I'm not saying ban anyone based on forum posts. I'm saying test the trinket's damage, and fix it if it's bugged. Surely no one will disagree with that?

8. Like I said, the bugged nature of the trinket has to be proven, but this is something that can be easily proven or disproven by just looking at the pvp damage the voodoo gnomes do and asking if it is consistent with a 522 ilvl trinket:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94523/bad-juju

The low ilvl of the trinket (for Prideful season) makes the argument that it's working as intended harder, though. You can get 550 ilvl pvp trinkets that provide an on-use buff similar to the voodoo gnome trinket. I've been opened on by plenty of really good rogues with the 550 pvp trinkets, and I never got globaled quickly through barkskin like with the guy with the gnome trinket. That seems odd to me, even considering that pve trinkets provide pure dps and not resilience, etc.

But once again, I'm not saying ban anyone based on forum posts. I'm saying test the trinket's damage, and fix it if it's bugged. Surely no one will disagree with that?
    Im not saying the trinket isnt bugged, just that if you dont use skin or any other defensive CD or anything else a sub rogue can 100-0 you with procs/zerker rather easily. And with CDs iirc a sub rogue could kill through skins too. So taking that as the only indication sometimes can be a bit wonky, but i agree on what you are saying, test it - if its bugged remove/fix and dole out punishment to people abusing it.

9. I don't know if you have heard this already, but there has been players bypassing the down-scaling of items in order to use it's full power.
    A friend and I are trying to figure this out and report it as soon as possible. This practice I know is common among Horde players compared to Alliance.

10. thanks hunter aleasr u are doing something productive and usefull...

Pathetic creature.
    It is more than obvious that you are one of those players that abuse it and trying to play a stupid because more people have spotted this bug and you are obviously ****ting your pants whether you can aviod bannhammer or not.
    Those sneaky self-centered guys that probably equip pve trinkets before/while duel and switch trinkets to pvp after duel is finished as to not lose overpowerness and become slightly more carefull just in case they send bann for using it.

I have hope that they bann every single abuser of those items, but let's be realistic - they won't. Just have to wait for merely chances it gets fixed in nearest future.
    learn a little... and read again my post i dont have pve items kid... kisses

11. Like I said, there is indeed a known bug with downscaling. It has been reported under exploits so more people don't grasp how it works, but we should expect it to be fixed soon.

As for some trinkets, there exists another bug, however that bug requires a lot more research to be done by QA to confirm it and then fix it. Until then we can only wait and hope a fix for this second bug comes soon as well.

12. haha... first: if this item is bugged why its available? second: i really dont know if pve trinkets are buggeds becouse i only do bgs and RDF hc, not raids (becouse i have no guild); Third: if we use a pve trinket, maybe we will get more damage, but with pvp trinkets gives u resilence and usefull pvp stats, That will give more endurance in pvp combats right? like sacrifice endurance for burst of damage... and i have seen those gnomes in bgs, but never got the pleasure to test they damage on me, or maybe i didnt notice...
    1) Because the devs are unaware of the buggedness of these items. 2) They are bugged, there were threads in which some guys showed the insane dmg output. 3) The dmg bonus massively outweighs resilience loss. Tried myself: stunlocked by rogue at 540 ilvl heal druid with all cds popped up - 6 gnomes pop out of the rogue, each hits up to 5k, their attack speed scales with the rogues attack speed. Just lol.

13. They are shutting down club penguin :(
    I know bummer. They are not actually shutting it down, just moving it to mobile gaming. With ****ty micro transactions and ****.

14. There is a known issue with downscaling that I reported 2-3 days ago. I marked it as an exploit for obvious reasons, and as such will not be sharing what exactly is bugged. Just calm down and wait for a fix.

I do not think it is any players fault that this bug exists, and as such no bans should occur for this reason.

There is also another bug that I am trying to discuss with QA (#PrayForResponse). This bug is a bit more complex and needs lots of sourcing, which I believe I have now found. I will make a report for it shortly if I don't hear back from QA.

I don't think the issues with PvE gear will last long.
    There is some items, old school ones that are bug by tripling, sometimes more one's damage pool, it's harder to get these fixes because you'd have to buy said items with coins and find out yourself, there is some who knows of these and use it, along with bugged mop trink items will make some fights catastrophic.

First 12